The Justice Knights (HERO US - PS3/PS4/PC)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Justice Knights, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Spartan Omega New Player

Greetings.
    You guys have an Xbox group or division? If not, any plans to do so?
  2. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

Unfortunately we're not on Xbox and no plans to be on it. If DCUO ever goes full cross platform, but I'm not sure if that's on their to-do list.
  3. Spartan Omega New Player

How active is your league?
    If I was to switch to PC or PS4, do you have members that would help rank me up quickly with my new characters?
  4. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

As we head into the summer months, activity in DCUO as a whole tends to slow down a bit. We typically stay somewhat active throughout the week. Some days are lighter than others.

Some times you might log in and there's 5-10 members on, sometimes you may be by yourself. Unfortunately, that's just the way with many MMOs and DCUO is no different. There's always new games that come out to lure members away for a week or 10.

Our busiest times are Thursday and Sunday nights after 7pm-ish EST. We have a league raid Thursday night where we run the event versions of the newest raids so that any league member level 10 and up can join. Over the past month or so, this event has also been livestreamed on Twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/daddydangerous78

Sunday night we often have another league event where we run whatever content we can get into based on the lowest CR in the group.

While I can't promise 24/7 CR support (as we're also trying to work on our own characters as well), overall the vast majority of the league is helpful.
  5. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

Were you stranded out in the middle of nowhere with no internet and couldn't catch our DCUO livestream THURSDAY NIGHT KNIGHTS? Don't worry, you can watch the replay here!

• Like x 1
  6. Elendril New Player

Hi Justice Knights,

New player here.
    I guess i'm not the player you are looking for but i can't help but to like your post about your League.
    If you are willing to accept a new hero, i will do whatever it takes to improve.

Best regards heroes,

Elendrils
    • Like x 1
  7. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

Go ahead and apply.
    • Like x 1
  8. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  9. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

• Like x 2
  10. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

• Like x 2
  11. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

[IMG]

Join the Justice Knights this Thursday, August 1st at 9:00PM EST for our DCUO livestream THURSDAY NIGHT KNIGHTS on Twtich for a night of DCUO giveaways!

https://www.twitch.tv/daddydangerous78

How it works...

During the livestream, we will ask random trivia questions and the first viewer to answer the questions correctly in stream chat wins the prize.

Rules...

- Answers will only be accepted through the Twitch stream chat
    - 1 prize per viewer
    - Winners must DM me through Twitch with their DCUO character name
    - Prizes will be mailed in game to the winners within 48 hours
    - Winners must have a DCUO Premium account in order to accept the prize from in-game mail
    - Rules subject to change at any point during the stream for reasons such as fairness, fun, other stuff....
    - Have fun!

Hope to see you there!
    • Like x 1
  12. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

• Like x 1
  13. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

14. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

15. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

16. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

17. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

18. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

19. Daddy Dangerous Active Player