The free Batsuit launched me all the way up to CR 108

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jason Martin, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

You clearly didn't read or understood what I said.

I got the free set that they gave everyone for free, I used it and got up to CR 108, making my old DLC not revelant for me anymore thus I wasn't elegible to get MoV from them.

I DO USE MoV to refill my base GENERATOR to be able to use my MODS when I feel like messing AROUND.

Do you got it now?

And why do you think I just dont WANT TO PLAY just because I don't WANT TO BUY NEW DLC/EP?

If there is a statement that doesn't make any sense, it yours.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

Fair enough.
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Those are your words I quoted, where you CLEARLY state PvE holds no value to you. Yet here you are complaining that you've pushed yourself out of relevancy by opening the free gift they gave, thereby taking away the little bit of fun you were having in PvE content which you claim holds no value for you. You contradict yourself but want to get mad at me as if i'm the one that's confused or making confusing statements.

But let's clarify things. You opened the gear and got pushed out of relevancy. Your only options at this point...buy the next relevant episode, subscribe...or do neither and gain no more proper rewards for out of relevancy content. There is no working around not paying besides playing the event portion of Earth 3 which you said you were doing already. That's it...there's nothing more to add to any of this. No special workarounds.
    • Like x 2
  4. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

Thanks Captain Obvious, you just re-answered what I already explained and what the 5 first people in this thread told me to do.

Happy now? Or will you bump this thread even more to make sure you have the last word?

And I'm NOT COMPLANING, I asked if THERE WAS A WAY to circumvent what happened to me.

By saying this, you clearly didn't EVEN take your time to read what I said in the initial post.

But hey, thanks for making this simple question thread a 2 pages of unnecessary discussion.

I already got the information I needed from this thread, it can be closed now.
    • Like x 1
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

What you're really doing is ripping on a guy making assumptions, basically making him out to be a cheapscate who wants it all but don't want to pay, all based on his opinion thinking that PvE holds no value TO HIM. I could argue he's playing the wrong game if that's his view on PvE which is the dominant form of play around here, but I have no right to tell him how to play and neither do you. We all know by now that you love defending this game at every turn, but c'mon now...
    • Like x 1
  6. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Ahhhh I didn't realize you were mainly a PvP player. Should have said that in the first place. In that case your best bet is to just go Legendary. Hope that helps!

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/shop/membership
    • Like x 3
  7. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

No, the best bet for me is to buy the EP/DLC I'll use to farm MoV when I want.

If I get the whole set from Earth 3 Event, what CR will I reach, and when I reach that CR, which EP/DLC should I buy? to farm MoV?
  8. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

There are stat calculators online. When you sub I'm sure you'll enjoy not having to worry so much about what's available to run or not. Earth 3 free access won't last forever :)
    • Like x 3
  9. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

Like I said before, I don't play the game too much to justify paying for a sub.

So Earth 3 would be the EP I need to keep farming MoV?

Does Earth 3 earns me MoV? All I see to get is bucks...
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

And that’s how it will be for a while. Unless the bucks are specific to the event version? Or will they change to marks after the next DLC comes out?
  11. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

I don't know, thats why i'm asking :( Do you have any clue?
  12. Dene Devoted Player

It will only earn you MoV if you have the CR relevance and buy the DLC - The gear that we see as Subs is not the gear you see on the E3 vendor right now as you are only playing the event version
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

What you're not getting is that Earth 3 drops scaling CR gear. That means that each time you get gear, it boosts your CR more. That's why people are telling you it's hard to know what DLC you want to buy, because running Earth 3 will keep pushing you up.

We don't know where you're going to end up, because it depends on the drops you get from there and from the vault (and time capsules). If you don't feel like spending money right now, don't. Just keep running Earth 3 until the event ends. Then figure out where you are. If you like it, buy the episode for that CR.

Legendary gives you more options to level faster, but if that doesn't matter to you, then just try to get to an episode you like.
  14. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

thats what I feared...

How long has this Earth 3 event been? and how long will it stay?
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Also, the quick answer to this... no, you can't undo the new CR. Once your CR increases, you're stuck there. You can only go up, not down.
    • Like x 1
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

The calendar only says this:

So we don't really know how long it's going to last, because they haven't annouced yet when Episode 31 is launching. Best guess, though, I'd say you should be good until at least the end of February.
    • Like x 2
  17. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

Fair enough, I'll run the freemium content from Earth 3 and see where I land when it ends.
    • Like x 1
  18. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Go legendary since no matter how much episodes you buy, you will get the free2play treatment as a premium.
    • Like x 2
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

You know, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this... ;) Go legendary. Is .50cents a day that big a deal?
    • Like x 3
  20. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

One thing that might cut out some of the guesswork is subbing for Legendary status. Maybe it would help?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.