The free Batsuit launched me all the way up to CR 108

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jason Martin, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

No, thats actually smart, since I would have spent way more subbing since I started playing this game in 2011 :)

So from 2011 till War of the Light Part I I had access to every single content and I paid only 10 bucks for each.

What was I losing for not being Legendary? Access to the broker? But for what? Since I could trade things for other things in the game and still can. Unlimited Access to my in-game money/cash? For what? My friends had no problems buying the expensive items from NPC for me if I needed it.

Power respect tokens, movement and body size was just some fluffy stuff I wanted to change in my character.

By buying the DLCs, I spent less, had access to the DLC for UNLIMITED TIME so if I decided to take a long break (which I still do time to time) I would still have access to ALL MY DLCs, no rush to complete feats and I still have all the time of the world to complete them.

You know what is actually dumb? Buying TC and opening them.
  2. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

3. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

BECAUSE I ALREADY SAID THAT I JUST WANT MOV TO BE ABLE TO RECHARGE MY GENERATORS BY BUYING THE BOOST FROM IT IF I WANT.

is it CLEAR NOW FOR YOU?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.