The DT USPS Hero/Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xRI0Tx, Feb 23, 2014.

1. TrueOlympus New Player

This is so weird. The whole thread has been changed. I am amused
  2. SP33DYFAST New Player

Can I be invited to the new league?
  3. fishtankboi24 New Player

No worries, I guess just send me a message in game when yall are up and running. I'd still really like to join.
  4. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

Wow I really must apologize lol. I usually pass along a list of interested players every few days and other officers or our leader will make contact in game. It usually doesn't take this long for somebody to get in touch. Somebody with definitely take care of this today, guaranteed. Thank you for your patience
  5. Incredible Wrecker New Player

If you want in villains side Insane Wrecker and Insidious Wrecker are your best contacts.
  6. Ph4Y5e New Player

Hi There,

Recentely hit lvl 30 Gadget Troll, managed so far to solo up to cr 43, Was wondering what timezone do you guys play from, as i am in a GMT +8 timezone, I would love to join your league, but would be kinda pointless if nobody is on during my play hours.
    Please send in game tell to
    Ph4Y5e

THanks
  7. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

The nice thing about being in a mid size- large league is that there is always somebody on :) I know for a fact we always at least a couple turbans on when the sever goes down, and shortly after it comes back online. As far as I know we have members from at least three different countries but most of us play in North American time zones (GMT -5 - GMT -8)
    We will be in touch soon. Hero or villain?
  8. Ph4Y5e New Player

Sorry Villans... Cr up to 50 now...
    • Like x 1