The DT USPS Hero/Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xRI0Tx, Feb 23, 2014.

1. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

The DT
    &
    The DT
    Official Recruitment Thread

Who are the DT? The DT has been a very successful USPS Hero league, that has recently decided to take on new challenges and expand our ranks to the Villain side of DCUO. On the hero side we have 35+ members with at least one character over 120sp on our current Facebook roster, as well as three members over 170sp. We run all PVE content from kahndaq to Paradox speed feat every week. We also set aside two days out of the week for PVP events, many of our members are full android. On an average night we have between 20-30 members online at one time. Our goal is to maintain these numbers even with our new villain league.

Who are the DT? The DT is our newly created villain league. With the addition of skill point sharing via update 34 many of us have taken the initiative to create new villain characters so we can experience all the content this game has to offer. With our overall game knowledge and resources coming from the hero side, we feel we will be equally competitive on the villain side as well. We have a custom chat that all tT use so we can request help from either faction at any time. Communication is what makes this work.

Who are we looking for? The t do not have a CR or SP requirement on either faction. We have our high end players, but we also have our newer players who are still improving and running all content. We are simply looking for good folks to play with who are willing to help maintain our current fun and productive atmosphere. We do not require anybody to play both factions, however this is a golden opportunity for anybody looking to try their opposite faction. We consider this a mature league with our youngest members being of college age while also having members in their 40s. This is a league of REAL people and we consider each other family. More than anything we are looking for the respect and maturity that comes with being part of a team.

Rules.
    We only have 5 rules.
    1. Have fun!
    2. Treat others how you would like to be treated. Do right!
    3. No crying or negative complaints in league chat. We do our best to maintain a positive and constructive atmosphere. All problems will be addressed by our leader or an officer.
    4. No ninja invites. It's easier to ask than apologize.
    5. Kill everything :)

Events
    Events are run every week. These are not run all day long, but generally have a scheduled time, as well as a sign up on our facebook page.
    Magic Mondays. Vengence and Dawn, sometimes Kahn and Gates.
    Training Tuesdays. Our leader and officers help with all non-raid feats (mentor, alerts, duos, CC)
    Wrap-up Wednesdays. Raids by request for people who have not finished them before reset.
    Throwdown Thursdays. All pvp, both legends and arenas.
    FOS Fridays. All Fortress of solitude raids.
    Smackdown Saturdays. Both PVP as well as all T5 content.
    Sanctum Sundays. All Batcave raids.

Contacts
    Hero side
    Incredible Wrecker
    Donesowrong
    Infuego Latino
    Captain Wilson
    xPREISTx
    xRI0Tx (zero)

Villain Side
    Insidious Wrecker
    oRI0To (zero)

PSN
    Mr Tank24

Facebook
    Our facebook page is one of our primary means of communication, and it is also a private page. All requests must be sent with an intent to join or you will not be added to the group. Please include cr/sp, role, faction, cr. The Turbans of DCUO

LALALALALALALA Thats the call of them killas!
    • Like x 5
  2. ClusterHeadache New Player

These are the BEST folks to run with BAR NONE. I came from a HEAVY pug background and was in more than a few leagues. I got sick and tired of running with folks that didn't know what they were doing and even more sick of leagues that had absolutely no order to them or drive to get things done. These folks have both. Prepare to have the most fun you've had on either side you've played. Prepare to grind skill points if you haven't before (I was one of those cats. NOT NOW). Prepare to work hard on your toon. Prepare to make it through ALL content from the easiest to the hardest DCUO has to offer. Prepare to laugh and make new friends. Did I forget to mention, prepare to work hard on your toon through feat grinding and mastering your role....prepare to be noticed and rewarded for it. Prepare to be hated by other leagues and not care because you KNOW it's jealousy. Prepare to follow ALL rules as easy or hard as that may be for you. If you are prepared for ALL of this I'm proud to call you brother or sister and welcome to the TURBANS. LALALALALALALALALALALALA
    • Like x 2
  3. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

I have a Villain alt that I do not tend to play because, I can't seem to find a league. So I would love to join you guys on my Villain, He's a Cr 69 Fire DPS/Tank. His name is LordMegatron G1, My main is a Hero, Nature Healer/DPS, Cr100, 114 Sp ATM and The Co-Leader of GENERATION 1.
    • Like x 1
  4. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

We would be thrilled to have you paragon :) keep in mind our villain side is new but within a week we already have members working through T4 with no walk ins. I will be on tomorrow to add otherwise insidious wrecker can help you out. I would also recommend the Facebook page as that is the quickest means of communication. Welcome! :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Thank you, just as a heads up I do tend to be on my main most of the time as I usually have league matters to tend to, but I do take time usually once a weak to play my Villain. With that being said anyone in GENERATION 1 that would like to make or already has a villain to come show support and join you guys on the villain side and if you guys ever need an extra helping hand on the hero side just give us a shout at GENERATION 1. We'd be happy to lend a helping hand to a fellow league.
    • Like x 2
  6. Incredible Wrecker New Player

I'll be on Insidious Wrecker most the night if you need an invite friend. What these men say is true. We're organized, we help each other and we have a good time doing it. I'm really enjoying the different storylines etc.. on the villains side.
    • Like x 2
  7. TheKent Well-Known Player

If you're looking for genuine good guys and gals to run with this is a great group. I've known Riot for a couple years and any league he helps run, I support. Good luck recruiting Turbans.

The Kent
    • Like x 4
  8. VO1D Sentry New Player

All the things RIOT said is very true, and here's more I'd like to add.
    1. We have all the expert plans covered, whatever you need crafted, we have it. Just shout politely in chat, and people who can make it will respond.

2. We have no a-holes in the league. No DPS constantly shouting for more power, no diva tanks, no trolls who overwrite POT, no healers wearing DPS gear etc. We know how it is out the in PUG land, we don't have any of that. Anyone who's not being a team player, anyone who's being an a-hole to leaguemates, will be taken out. I mean who wants to be leaguemates with jerks.

3. We are have a ton of SP monsters, so we appreciate people who get on the SP grind. We will help anyone who asks for feats to be done. If you are new, you'd most likely get feats from running the weekly raids as we do them with feats in mind.

4. We have beast players of every role, so if you want to improve there is always a person to ask. Need to learn how to tank nex, dox, AB? we got it. How to heal with nature,sorc,nature,celes? we got it. How to control the 4 manhunters with 1 troll? we got it. We pretty much have all the DPS powers covered (except earth lol, we have no earth dps :D ).
    • Like x 6
  9. TrueOlympus New Player

great league
    • Like x 4
  10. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

We had great time fighting you guys last night in the PvP phase.
    Sincerely the guys from GENERATION 1.
    • Like x 1
  11. Screwloose76 New Player

Hi there guys and gals. I have posted on your Facebook page. My ingame name is Ciaerin. I don't know how to type ingame with my ps4 lol but I do have a mic.
    • Like x 2
  12. SonOfKalel New Player

Well fellows nice to see you joining the forums as soon as I get settled in my spot ill be back to doing what I do best I already have a couple villians so it will be nice to have some league mates now LALALALALALA THATS THA CALL OF THEM KILLAS
    • Like x 2
  13. SonOfKalel New Player

Dont worry void im planning on making a earth villain dps lol
    • Like x 2
  14. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

Just to clarify a few questions, no it is not mandatory to take part in the daily events, and no your hero and villain characters do not both need to be t Though I do highly recommend both :) LALALALALALA
    • Like x 2
  15. Xlr8n New Player

Hard to add to what Riot already posted, but we're a mature league with great players in all roles. Several have started on the villain side in earnest. Some of these guys and gals I've played with for two years. Great group. I'm almost always laughing with each run. If you want to have fun and get experience at the same time, come check us out.
    • Like x 2
  16. HLAssassin Well-Known Player

There have been so many things that this league has accomplished, that I don't think could've been done anywhere else as soon. We have most definitely a good share of not only the best PLAYERS in the game, but also some of the best PEOPLE, if that makes sense. We're a family. We have fun. On a few occasions, we're laughing so hard and having such a great time that we wipe. Is this bad? Of course not! It's a game! You're supposed to have fun! It is incredibly worth it.

So if you love to have fun (who doesn't?), and get along great with others, and can help cause annihilation of all foes in our path, this is where it's at!
    • Like x 3
  17. Incredible Wrecker New Player

Very true HL. You guys and gals are awesome! We forgot to mention we have members spanning 3 countries, virtually every race, color and creed AND we have 6 very active lovely ladies who kick butt with the best of us!
    • Like x 2
  18. Osebo Oubastet New Player

Im new to the villain side of the family, but I definitely like what i see
    • Like x 1
  19. Screwloose76 New Player

As a new member to the league I don't have much history to go on. However I can say that everyone there is fricken awesome. They made me feel welcome and didn't treat me too badly for being a newb to the game LOL. I kid, they are immensely helpful and have a ton of fun.
  20. Captain Piffff New Player

This is an incredible league of diverse males and females.... Ive played this game from beta and have been in a couple of leagues and have been around all the "elite leagues"... Many leagues have claim to be elite and get to big and lack structure and ppl that are unwilling to help others or arent the nicest of folks.... This is not the case w the t! We have structure by having nightly ran events and a leader and generals that are VERY experienced and skilled in all aspects of the game .... We have also ventured over to the villain side recently and shall be a force on that side in a month or two .... Bottom line if your looking for a great league of well mannered adults who get thru ALL content in the game and think you can follow the simple rules .... This could be the league for you!!!!!!!
    Heroes -
    Captain Piff 103cr 172sp nature healer/dps
    Princess Piff 102cr 122sp quantum troll
    General Piff 101cr 100sp ice tank

Villain (4days old)
    Evil Piff Level 27 22cr 131sp rage dps
    • Like x 1