The DT USPS Hero/Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xRI0Tx, Feb 23, 2014.

1. DamockDT New Player

I enjoy this league very much. The people get along very well and are always there to help. We know the pain of pug life and do our best to prevent people from needing to do that. We try to run always aspects of content not just top tier raids. Personally since I joined in late October they have helped me gain almost 50sp. Damock 103cr 130sp hl dps.
    • Like x 1
  2. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

Happy to report that our villain side is making excellent progress. We will be crushing T5 raids by the weekend guaranteed :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

I haven't been able get on as of late because I'm trying to crush some college midterms lol.
  4. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

Ha no worries, real life>game life
    • Like x 1
  5. Incredible Wrecker New Player

Still looking for folks both sides. Our villain league is coming along nice. In a week I've went from on the ship to 98cr! Hit me up on Insidious Wrecker 98cr 116sp(villain) or Incredible Wrecker 103cr 172sp(hero) or message me on here.
  6. Dro Level 30

Dear Void, I will go earth dps for u! See u tonight
    • Like x 1
  7. polite insolence New Player

In game I am am Serpentofthefestival, Quantum troller cr102sp93, when I joined The Dirty Turbans I was cr72, I believe and only had about 42sp and really wasn't concerned with sp. I had never really belonged to an organized league before, do I didn't know what to expect. I was on the dcuo community Facebook page, asking for help and and understanding about yhe game and Incredible Wrecker answered he was the leader of a Craaaaaazzzy bunch of killas. He took me aside snd taught me the importance of Skill Skill Points, not only did he in the Turbans walk me in to raids and alerts but taught me how to function in them as well. The Turbans taught me how to use my power not just to put numbers on a scorecard but how use my power to benifit the team and league.

We Turbans are extremely loyal and helpful, their is almost always one of use online at anytime day or nite. We have a villin faction as well, we don't really care what your cr is as long as you r trying to have fun and treat people the way you eould like to be treated, we would love to have you.
    Serpentofthefestival Quantum troller cr102sp93(Hero)
    xxGreyHavenxx Quantum dps cr69sp50(villin)
    If u c me in game send me a tell
    LALALALALALA LALALALALA Thats The Call of Them Killas
    • Like x 1
  8. Incredible Wrecker New Player

Thanks friend. Easy to help good people like you. That's all we want is good folks. We got a new level 30 through all 3 FOS raids with feats and took a fresh cr84 through Nexus and Assault and Battery got both folks feats, gear and much needed marks. On the villain side got the FOS raids in for folks with feats and continued grinding marks of reality getting stronger. My 8 day old villain is 98cr now 118 sp. Yes I unlocked some feats but thanks to the turbans I earned 60 the honest way just grinding. We are still looking for good people on both the hero and villain side.
  9. thelight420 New Player

Not a bad league by any means, ran with them on many occasions. Always positive results.
    • Like x 1
  10. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

i have a full t5 villian name megavoltxx cr 97 i also have a hero name arashi okami cr 101 sp 124 if you guys need help on the villian side ask ill try my best t help
    • Like x 1
  11. Incredible Wrecker New Player

12. Incredible Wrecker New Player

7 of the 8 roles in Dox villain side last night were Zero wipes plus a few feats! Not to shabby for an 8 day old league. Added a couple more villains and making strides on that side.Hero side PvPed during the day then all league Nexus, Dox and multiple A and B runs continuing our high performance on the hero side. Still looking for villains to add to our nucleus on that side and we always have room for good folks hero side! LALALALALALALALA that's the call of them killas!
  13. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

103 nature healer if interested. Been trying to find a hero league to stay in for awhile now. I'd like to give you guys a shot. Name is the same in game as forums.
    • Like x 1
  14. Incredible Wrecker New Player

Awesome! Will you be on today?
  15. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Yes, around 6:30 est
    • Like x 1
  16. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

So many great additions lately it's getting tough to keep up with everybody, keep it coming :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Incredible Wrecker New Player

No doubt brother. Still need a few more good folks hero and villain side!
  18. thelostczarnian New Player

im sorry to inform you but your league name sounds a little bit racist to me. im surprised it is allowed to persist in that form which can easily read as anti-mulsim or anti-middle eastern. i would hope it is not intended.
  19. DG-MOD-04 New Player

Locking and removing for inappropriate league name.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thread re-opened. Please only use DT to refer to your league.