The DT USPS Hero/Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xRI0Tx, Feb 23, 2014.

1. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

Open for business again and still looking for new additions to our league :)
  2. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

Just had our fourth member join the 170sp club last night! Can't wait to get there myself.

Ps. I realize people are finding it difficult to find our Facebook page due to our censorship issue. We are working on a solution. But if you have played on USPS for a while you probably know who we are :)
  3. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

It's that time again. Magic Monday! Dawn, veng, seeds and unpaid every week. Not sure what's worse, not getting any Norsemen gear or getting a piece you already have :/

Oh yea and join the DT's :)
  4. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

Already gettin pumped for throwdown Thursday! I never enjoyed PVP until I joined the DT, and now it's more than feats.. It's actually fun!
  5. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

The DT March Madness legends PVP tournament starts in a couple weeks! Time to brush up on those legends skills and join the turbans :)
  6. SheikSheikah New Player

Hi I was wondering if I can join this league.
    my hero toon is Sheik Sheikah
    my CR is 103
    and my sp is 156
    I am from the west coast in Cali
  7. SheikSheikah New Player

oh I forgot, I'm a celestial dps. sorry
  8. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

Absolutely glad to have ya sheik. I'll get in touch with our officers to get ya an invite in game.
  9. A34CUS New Player

I have a celestial healer,celestial dps,rage tank all t5 and can manage my role.Contact me though Laissez Deus,Healing Heartbreaker,AstonishingRage. :)

I'm 103cr on my dps
    94cr on my healer and 92 cr on my rage tank

I make all expert mods and will make them for free for the entire league.With materials of course.Contact me though my characters or the forums.Thank you!
  10. SheikSheikah New Player

Thanks xRi0tx I got an invite from Incredible Wrecker. Awesome league as well. Great people in the league.
  11. A34CUS New Player

Im on heros side also
  12. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

Sounds good. I'll try to get you an invite in the next couple days. Update is tomorrow and we all know how buggy the server can be after that lol.
  13. fishtankboi24 New Player

Hey guys, I heard about your league through a friend and would love to join! I've played with one or two of you in PVP and had lots of fun. Well im a Quantum Troll, 103CR 140SP and my toon name is Angelus Bavaine.
  14. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

Ha we definitely have a couple turbans who love their pvp. I'll get a msg to an officer to get you an invite. Hero or villain?
  15. fishtankboi24 New Player

16. Kukui New Player

I have a CR 69 Healer on Heroes that I would like to join with. I'm also working on gearing a tank and dps.
    My in-game name is Kokoi (healer), Kukui (Tank), and Kukuii (dps)
  17. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

I won't be able to get on until Monday, but I will pass your name along and hopefully somebody will be in touch.
  18. RoySkilletz New Player

I would like to join this league if possible..

*In-game name: Khaotic Enigma (All Caps) (PSN: Roy_Skilletz)
    *Faction: Villain
    *PS3/PC: USPS3/4

*Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 91 / SP 88

*Power: Rage (Formally - Fire)

*Role: Tank

*Do you have a mic? Yes

*Legendary/Prenium/Free to play: Premium

*About yourself: I'm very reserved to myself, quiet, sports fanatic and a cool dude. A Sophomore Criminal Justice Major in college. Never done MMORPG before last year..and I do like this game.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an overly active league (21+, PVE/PVP, Villain and or Hero, Adult Preferred) that is a well established close knit family that is willing to teach people about DCUO the right way. Always have events, raids, scrimmages, never having a day off in their league, etc. I want to join a league that is meticulous in what they do. I've been at this for a year and the only thing I want to do is play, learn, grow and teach. I am a team player first and always.
  19. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

I know we have a couple people waiting for league invites, but it will probably need to wait until after the weekend. The devs have decided they No longer see the humor in our league name and they saw fit to change it on us without warning. We are currently relocating all members to a new league, but it takes time for all our officers to move a league this large on both factions. Please be patient, we are working on it.
  20. IPlayZelda New Player