The # 1 problem with pvp.......

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Nerf Everything, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Because it is easy...as long as you don't have a lock target on you can quickly switch target and lunge.
    • Like x 2
  2. Nerf Everything Well-Known Player

Sure you can. Stop talking please because you have no idea what you're talking about.
  3. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Most likely the player doing the bb won't be in your sight, and while you are spinning your camera around you will be dead
    2-3 players hitting you with wm combos and 1-2 bb you. Players don't get 1 shot all the time, because most games end with 50-100 to 0-50, but countering is hard in 4s and 5s. Maybe in the new season it will be a lot easier
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Must be a PS thing of camera. I do not have problem with quickly switching targets to lunge. It most likely will be easier. You just have to make sure your camera is as out as possible so you have a clear view of everything around you.
    • Like x 1
  5. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Yes you can, I have no trouble doing so in 5s. People cannot kite well when they're throwing out block breaks and they're easy to lunge.
    • Like x 4
  6. Nerf Everything Well-Known Player

What lg & server you on?
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

That has to be a PS issue. Even when I would attempt to run 8's back when I cared about feats and everything it wasn't hard to get those off. And that was back when I first started writing guides. So I wasn't anywhere near where I am now.

Aside from that when people just stand in one place block breaking, they can't kite very well. So they are very easy to lunge.
    • Like x 1
  8. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Which problem? there are so many to choose from.
  9. ThunderlesStorm New Player

Prove it. You talk big about a league that hasn't been good in years. Sign up for that arena tourney on the 17th and prove just how good you are.
    • Like x 6
  10. ThunderlesStorm New Player

It isn't a PS issue. It's a bad player issue. A team can always help, too. These guys are acting like it is always a 5v1 situation. FF doesn't mean you don't have teammates to screen block and interrupt
    • Like x 2
  11. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Thunder if you think countering is easy in the current combat system, get 5 and challenge the op to a scrimmage. This can all be resolved with your proof. Record it please
    • Like x 1
  12. ThunderlesStorm New Player

I will once gu41 drops. That is, if he is willing to be cordial about it. I don't want to start a drama, but people need to be called out for certain things. You can be his cheerleader since you don't pvp :p
    • Like x 5
  13. Nerf Everything Well-Known Player

Signing on at 10:45 est. We will scrim & stream it so everyone can see it. Waiting for your response.
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

But you only do legends and the topic is about arenas. You have a top league, with the top 10 legend pvpers, make the video and prove him wrong. Fyi I have 3 toons with current pvp gear. 1 90 and 2 89, 89 because I don't have weapons neck or ring.
  15. ThunderlesStorm New Player

You said it yourself that you only pvp for feats. I'm not trying to say I'm better because I am somewhat inexperienced at arenas, but I know how to handle FF. That was my argument. I agree with most things the op is saying.
    • Like x 3
  16. Grumpy Dedicated Player

The #1 problem with PvP is people who can't accept changes. Wait for GU41.
    • Like x 5
  17. ThunderlesStorm New Player

Uhhh are you talking about tomorrow? I mean, I said I'm waiting till gu41. Still, I always enjoy some friendly competition! See you when gu41 drops!
    • Like x 3
  18. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

The #1 problem with PVP is all the clothing, it should zone us in all ancient Greece style. Nakey fight time!
    It's all about skills when your no-no places are exposed!! :p
    • Like x 7
  19. Sabigya Steadfast Player

I don't know how to feel about this.
    • Like x 3
  20. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Countering the person BBing you is easier said than done. Yeah, it's possible, but it could be quite frustrating when you're in a 5v5 and everyone's got pets out and you need to find that one target out of 7 or 8 other targets. And in the time you're trying to find that one target, you have to focus on not getting one-shotted by a WM combo. I'm pretty sure the majority of PvPers prefered arenas without WM.