The # 1 problem with pvp.......

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Nerf Everything, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Nerf Everything Well-Known Player

Is WM. Please explain to me how I'm full 90 w/ 193 sp & get one shotted from a rage dps??? If anyone thinks this will get better in the next update you are mistaken. It will be a one shot fest. Real Fun! WM is a joke in pvp.
  2. Little Sister New Player

Have you seen the health on the new gear ?
    • Like x 4
  3. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I definitely agree.

It's my one major complaint about PvP after the update. WM is absolutely ridiculous, particularly if you have half a brain stem and are going up against a bunch of randoms. I've been pugging a bit recently and it's just so easy to exploit. Even in PVP gear it hits like a truck.

PVP should be contained to regular weapon combos. No WM. And it's not just the crit window that's the issue, its the precision portion of the combo that hits incredibly hard as well.
    • Like x 4
  4. ChuckLess New Player

Rage characters are the ONLY problem in PVP atm. LOL!
    • Like x 1
  5. That guy New Player

I don't think it should be taken out as a whole.
    I agree with you, it's ridiculous.
    I think it should be toned down for PvP only. Retain the crit bonus but make the prec damage waaay lower. It would have a kind of risk-reward feeling. If you can pull it off you can do a relatively big might crit, if not then you take damage. (if you are interrupted)
  6. same Johnny Dedicated Player

When we are allowed to hit for 10k+ on one hit, without using any sort of power whatsoever, yeah, that's an issue. How this has been allowed to happen for, what, half a year now?, then it's unbelievable.

Here's to hoping they adjust the precision damage to their normal, non WM damage. Explosive Arrow from WM should not hit any harder than the normal Explosive Arrow does.
    • Like x 2
  7. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Due to the increase on toughess and health, WM won't be as much as an issue. With the current counter damage it will also discourages spamming of it.
    Also Counters. Try them.
    • Like x 4
  8. Nerf Everything Well-Known Player

25 k health means nothing when you can have 2 WM combos hit for 30k. I don't understand why they Nerf healing , power & shields but still allow you to get hit with WM.?? Am I missing something?
  9. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Block.
    • Like x 4
  10. Nerf Everything Well-Known Player

In arena's? Lol.
  11. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Yes.
    • Like x 6
  12. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

You are aware that WM was toned down tremendously in season 3 right?
    • Like x 3
  13. Nerf Everything Well-Known Player

It shouldn't be in pvp at all.
  14. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Why exactly?
  15. Master Play Committed Player

Hit a 26k in full pvp gear on test server and record it and then I'll thumbs up your thread.
    • Like x 2
  16. Ynashimitsu New Player

The fact there is no more HT mods is enough for me to celebrate... also the fact our PVP gear stats will increase a lot! Now it's gonna be even better to destroy those PVE fully white modded noobs who think they are beasts.
    • Like x 1
  17. Dylan Top5 New Player

Yes, now instead of dying from one weapon mastery combo, people die in two :)
  18. Nerf Everything Well-Known Player

Get hit with 2 WM combos in 2 sec & die. Fun!
  19. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

The issue with WM is that the combos HAVE to hit hard. They do. If I'm going to be sitting in what is realistically a 3-4 second cast time, I need to hit hard. However, the part that hits hard should be the crit window, not the precision damage prior.

The amount of damage we get for no power cost is absurd. That should change.
    • Like x 1
  20. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Counter and get counter immunity to perform counter punishment. Fun.
    • Like x 4