Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

was running old content, & thought to myself, wow Parasite's skin would be neat to have. so how about that?
  2. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we get a black colour variant of the JQ back style? Would look cool on corrupted toons and kinda similar to The Wink from Marvel Nemesis: Rise Of The Imperfects game.
  4. recoil Committed Player

5. DC Urban Committed Player

Someone's not too happy about TC, and I agree.

I will start dishing out money when the MP is utilized, but anyway...
    • Like x 1
  6. recoil Committed Player

well i reckon that if they ever put old styles in the new quark vendor the time capsule system wouldn't be that bad. we do seem reasonably capable of hoarding quarks till the players see some thing in it they like and i'd imagine that by the time they do put things like wings of sin, corrupted aura, or phoenix material in the vendor most players will have a good hundreds to thousands saved up in quarks. i know i will.
  7. Kestral Committed Player

More horn styles than just the avatar of sin please.
    • Like x 3
  8. recoil Committed Player

+1 supporter for more horn styles.
  9. Irmensul Well-Known Player

I'd like to see the actual costumes and styles of classic Aquaman & Atom ..
    Despite playing from launch and having many styles I feel the ones that are wearable are pretty few & far between..
    How about some broader belt styles
  10. Megzilla Developer

Definitely! Been doing some sketches in my free time
    • Like x 1
  11. Megzilla Developer

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  12. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

jungle type outfits ex. cavewoman or tarzan
  13. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

@dcmegzilla

With the drop of ps3, are more cloth physics coming? like finnaly druid BELT could be animated not stuck on your right leg like it's clued ^^ ? and well style like that stay as they are or be re-made?

And if ps4 and pc can handle shoulder capes?

But what i want to have ingame 100% atleast this christmas event a BIG BIG SCARF! we have i think 0 scarves ingame atm ..

and STAR pants i wanna go all amercian with start patterns.
    • Like x 1
  14. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I think it would be cool of we had some Powerset Armor styles. A mix between Flash's speed with the electricity suit (forgot name off the top of my head) and Last Aurnoch...only with other Powerset animations integrated.

Im picturing for myself (a Fire Toon) a glowing hot hellish looking type armor suit that has flames and ash falling from it. Fire coming from head, hands, shoulders and feet. If I find a pic similar to what I envision I will post it. Now, take that idea and imagine other powersets...or maybe just elemental types (ice, earth, water etc.)
    • Like x 2
  15. Megzilla Developer

I am pretty sure we will be able to support better/more cloth physics with the drop of PS3. I highly doubt we will go back and change existing styles, but we can apply it to new styles.

Shoulder capes & scarves are more kind of figuring out how they would work with shoulder styles since that's kind of the bigger issue from what I understand. Both these items are on my list to see if we can get them though.
    • Like x 1
  16. Mazahs Loyal Player

What about metallic styles like Major Force sports? I know you can use the chrome body but it doesn't allow any real changes.
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

There is still the issue of some capes rolling backwards into itself and getting stuck like that. It will come undone by simply jumping but it definitely still happens. The future crusader cape does this all the time. Just 1 example but other capes do it as well. This has been reported by multiple players too. As far back as 10 months ago. I know u dont fix bugs. But maybe u can bring this to someones attention.

Edit: had 2 old pics of it. It gets stuck like this. Sometimes its even a little more rolled up where the bottom of the cape is curled more. Almost curled into itself if that makes sense.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. DC Urban Committed Player

I forgot how cool Killer Croc looks until the Gotham event. That is a bad a$$ model.

Clay Face is out of the question, won't even bother lol, but he looks cool too
  19. The G0DMAN New Player

How about fixing the sprite feet styles where the feet stick out of the bottom of the shoes e.g ancient Amazonian noble, sneakers of wrath
  20. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

How about more Vault iconic hoodies, t shirts, caps, and boxer shorts for the casual around the house fan boy looks?

I was always curious who gets the money in the in game universe for all this merchandise, especially ones with villain logos on them? Does Sinestro get a cut of the profits from his hoodie?