Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Bodziony Active Player

More sports styles in general, such as something Sportsmaster would wear.
    • Like x 1
  2. Nemisor Committed Player

i think we all need more Casey Jones in our lives.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

not a whole costume idea but just a style...socks
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Id like to see more coats/robes like this
    [IMG]
    And zod/ursa/nons jacket thing they are wearing. Some cool zombie stuff. Like better skins. Fatigues for sure for munitions. And tons more combat looking styles. Like sharpshooter chest. Similar to that. Just more sniper/combat/black ops/military looking outfits.

Id also like to see more flaming hair like both nuclear head styles. Id love to see some sports themed styles like a hockey player/goalie, baseball player, football player and basketball jerseys and shorts.

Lastly all chest styles SHOULD HAVE A SPOT FOR EMBLEMS!!!!
    • Like x 8
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Also a Native American style would be neat.
    • Like x 3
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I have no idea if anyone has said it yet, but I would like to see different horn styles other than Avatar of Sin. I would like some pointy devil ones. Also a tattoo skin for females that has something other than butterflies and flowers.
    • Like x 3
  7. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Power Girl's leotards would be nice.

Also would love Supergirl's skirt.
    • Like x 2
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I have to second this!!!!
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

back style: tails! like: wolf, fox, reptile, lion, leopard... attachable on the nature powers wolf form too. also: better looking faces for said skins...
    • Like x 2
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

11. light FX Steadfast Player

I dont think it could at all tbh. Especially not the ps3.

Id love to see some bane inspired raid gear. With the tubing all over like someone already said. And the elite version could have the venom pumping thru the tubes with a glow type affect like other elite gear has had. Something like this i guess....
    [IMG]
    ..cant really find a great pic to describe what im talking about but i think i made my point well enough to understand what im saying. Also beards please. A beard pack on the MP with a gandalf type beard and big bushy viking type beards too.
    • Like x 2
  12. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I want the glowing ghost style of the people from the Spectre mission!
  13. Demon Archer Level 30

I need this head style!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Sable New Player

There are a number of easy things I'd like to see:

1) a Modified Mr. Miracle cape
    [IMG]
    Take this cape collection reward modified to remove the raised collar at the top and give the cape end a flat bottom. Keep the same texture and everything else the same. In my opinion, this is one of the better cape textures given to us so far. This cape (especially if modified to add an emblem on the back) would help give players a more majestic cape.

2) Cape attaching to collar-bone / chest area
    [IMG]
    Admittedly, this is NOT the best picture or even angle for this or even proportional dimension. But I am not trying to use giant pictures here. However, I would love to have the option of having a cape flow over to connect more towards the central chest much how the Legends Steel model does. I understand that there may be technical difficulties that could prevent it from operating well and not clipping. Perhaps it would need to be a special torso with a back cape included (such as a modification of the Kryptonian Medico chest style which has a cloth covering for the legs).

3) True Black color options
    This one should be easy for the Devs to continue. The option to continue give more styles (at least going forward) a true black color. (More prominent successes in this regard are the Survival Mode styles. For example, the Trigon SM shirt.) There are a number of styles in the game that I do not use on my characters because the best we can get is a dark, gray. Sometimes it's shiny. If we want a gray, we can make a gray. Please continue to let us have a true black option.

4) Obsidian's cape / shadow effects from JSA
    [IMG] [IMG]
    If we cannot get a shadow powerset, it would be nice if we could get capes or costume pieces that are similar to this theme. If it needs to be a static effect like the Black Lantern NPCs have, I'd be ok with that.

5) New52 Superboy's costume
    [IMG]
    This would work well as a Normal and Elite Raid variant set or something similar. If there is only one version of the style, then the design-work should glow, complete with a color customizable option. If it came down to an issue over the El emblem on the chest, I could be happy without it but still leaving the option to add an Emblem.

6) The Ray
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Similar reasoning for the Superboy Nu52 outfit. Aspects of the original look are achievable in-game already, especially with auras.

7) The Eradicator
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    I am personally a fan of Kryptonian-themed DC art. I may be in the minority but I'd like to see this outfit or a variation of it in-game, even it doesn't have the House of El emblem. Perhaps have it added as Kryptonian Flexsuit MK II torso and legs?
    • Like x 10
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

DC Rebirth styles please!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

I would love to see move moving wing styles..
    Phoenix Wings would be a good start.
    Cherub and Seraphim (4-6 wings) wings would be nice too.

In terms of actual styles, casual clothing and some robe based styles would be nice.
    capes like Obsidian's Cape.
    Raven's Cape
    I like Donna Troy's bracers... maybe they can be added?
    A style based off Queen Mera
    More horns
    Amazonian Priestess styles
    Hippolyta's style
    Lobo's Jacket
    • Like x 3
  17. Bodziony Active Player

I couldn't agree more!
  18. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

19. JoKeR_3_7 Well-Known Player

[IMG]

I just want a chest style like this(Armored that adds bulk to the slimmer body types like the Zonewalker does) but that you can put logo's on...Or if you could just make logo's show up on the zonewalker chest, I'd be happy as a clam...haha.

Also a body type between the Striker and Spark body types would be nice...like something with a midsection not as round as the Striker's but not as skinny as the Spark type. More body types would be amazing!

Example:
    [IMG]

or...like sinestro's build even...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Here are my suggestions!!!
    Amazon Priestess and Amazon Sorceress
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Bombshells Supergirl, Catwoman, Lady Al' Ghul and Wonder Woman (Don't have Bombshell Supegirl in this format)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Mera Bombshell (Pretty PLEASE)
    [IMG]

Fanatic of Lust Set (Chest and Leg piece is really all I want)
    [IMG]

Jinx's Chest Piece and Head Gem
    [IMG]

The rest of the Amazon Hairs that have not been included as well as Lady Shiva's, Starfire, Poison Ivy, Fatality, Lois Lane, Mammoth, and Lightray!!

• Like x 10