Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

who wouldnt change theyr side kicks emediatly for a titanic trenton trinket? or a trinket that transforms u into this paradigm of male?
  3. Acesia Well-Known Player

Idk about Titanic Trention, but maybe a Pumpkin Spice, Nature Girl, or Bionic Bro
    • Like x 1
  4. tokidokij Active Player

Animal ears, whether it be furry or made from material would also be nice (Head style). As with tails(Back or Waist style).
    • Like x 1
  5. Mr Vigilant New Player

A Space Ghost emblem....
    • Like x 1
  6. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Yes to this I have been using the superman emblem on my space ghost character and it's just not right.
  7. Dezaras Loyal Player

More materials BUT NOT IN A BOOSTER BUNDLE. Sell a material pack 1, like the aura pack. Pack 1 could have leather, cloth, metal (for example).

Plain hoodie with emblem slot.

Button shirt and tie, button shirt without tie. Long sleeved, short sleeved, sleeves rolled up options. I'd buy that pack immediately.

Backwards cap.
    Balaclava.
    Wooly hat/beanie.
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Hades Bracers and Boots.
    • Like x 1
  9. Chicken Well-Known Player

Bombshell Supergirl
    • Like x 1
  10. Nightfire52 New Player

It would be awesome if we could get more styles based on female characters like Donna Troy, Cassie Sandmark, Hawkgirl, Stephanie Brown, Starfire and more. I would also love more Amazonian styles.
  11. Ully Committed Player

YES to all of this. Aside from Jor El's suit of armor, Hades crown is the style I desire the most.
    • Like x 2
  12. Giggles Loyal Player

Arkham Jokers straight jacket outfit, or the orange Arkham outfits the other inmates wear. Also, if you guys ever release the Serum power set you were working on, make sure you release something similar to the tube that Bane has hooked up to the back of his head.

Oh and one other thing, Superboys leather jacket. The Superboy jacket from the Death of Superman.
  13. Rex Stone Level 30

Is there any way you can make "necklaces" an additional style tab? I for one would like to wear dog tags on my character, OR perhaps the dog tags can be added as a style under the "Face" tab? Any kind of jewelry would be cool if that were possible.
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

One thing I'm certain of is I don't want to see more robotic/transformers/bulky weird armor styles. Theres too much of that in a super hero game. Not saying there shouldn't be any but theres so much potential.

Some DC heroes I've always thought had great looks include:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Xibo Loyal Player

The council styles

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  16. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Gee, I dunno. Perhaps the police uniform I've been asking for for 5 freaking years maybe? You already have the cap and the uniforms are already in game in Gotham so why not release this style? Besides, you already have the Firefighter style. And I'm talking about this style:
    [IMG]

Although I wouldn't complain about this one too:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. DarkAya Dedicated Player

My wishlist:
    [IMG]

1. The Flash (cowl + emblem)
    2. Doctor Fate (Helmet of Nabu)
    3. Zatanna/Blue Beetle inspired gear.
    • Like x 8
  18. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player