Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

• Like x 2
  2. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

The following emblems to be added -
    • Like x 5
  3. Bodziony Active Player

Yes, especially more Golden Age styles, classic "underwear on the outside" style that isn't New Genesis. And please add some new classic style superhero boots! Maybe WW2 looking pouched belts with a buckle? And I wouldn't turn away some classic Batman gloves--I know, I know, there's already a lot of Batman styles, sorry!!!
    • Like x 1
  4. Acesia Well-Known Player

Fixed it - cant re-edit the post
  5. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Devs, I have to say I love the direction you guys are going with the game right now you really seem to be listening to the players and making some major changes. I have been playing since 2012 and have always loved this game but I haven't been this excited about what's to come since I saw the first origin crisis trailer. Extremely excited to see what the next year or so brings.
    • Like x 1
  6. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Oh and darkseids eyes please lol.
    • Like x 2
  7. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

A waist style that gives you a demon tale.

And Lobo type/inspired outfit would be cool
    • Like x 1
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

This is my chance, I must say it. I seriously want this:

MEDICAL CROSS EMBLEM!
    • Like x 4
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

the "athletic slimline" shirt: one without arms, and maybe one with long arms. also the "lined slimlime" trousers without the second colour influencing the middle part of the frontside, where the legs hit the chest part. a long and short version of that, and short "athletic slimline" legs too pls...
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

yes, i hate to use the "X" symbole for a substitude!!!
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

also: please give us letter symboles that are not italic
    • Like x 3
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

weapon styles based on lights, we still need orange, indigo, pink, white and black. also weapon styles based on the following powers: munitions, atomic and of course water (when new powers come, we always want weapon styles based on them in the MP)!
    • Like x 1
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

slimline styles inspired by Kid Flash and Wondergirl

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

a Captain marvel/Shazam Inspired cape

[IMG]

a Powergirl inspired cape

[IMG]

*I would love to get some new emblems into the game iconic or not. A few new lightning bolt nd star patterns, a dragons head, maybe some asian symbols or ancient greek looking letters .

*I would love to see "secret identity kits" for male and female toons. One for a doctor/scientist, one for a movie star, one for a mechanic etc etc etc that would include its own mix and match styles.

*I would love to see a two toned cape added to the mp or in game. One that can have a different color on each side.

*Additionally for some good slimline style inspiration look to the Legion of Super heroes.
    • Like x 7
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

materials: basicly all colors, chrome, wood, glowing, water etc.
    • Like x 1
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

fire aura. and electro. not the solar ones, real ones we can buy from the market place. auras, that are tintable, or an aura based on powers
    • Like x 1
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

weapons that change everyday random, one day u will have to fight pvp with dual wield, next day u get brawling, day after u get msrtial arts etc...
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

hairstyles: simple, add the possibility to have the parting on the other side by mirrowing the hairstyle ^^
  18. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I would also love something like a material that is battle worn. Having my armor damaged and broken looking with some blood and stuff would just be awesome. A whole new level of authenticity to the constant fighting and getting hit.
    • Like x 1
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

let us adjust the body height and size and/or parts of it. for example: how big exactly is a big spark? big head is ok for a kid, but with more height, the massive head shouldn't get bigger with the bodysize, or u end up having a bighead. big spark matches the height of the normal normal build, but is a head bigger than metropolis citizens on the other side, the middle height is smaller than the citicens... also: give us titanic trentons body, its there, let us use it!!!
    better looking wolf, fox, tiger and gepard skins. especially the face is... meeeeeh!
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

and this so very very much.