Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

this batman belt and emblem
    [IMG]
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Im wondering if oceans has an emerald glass mat Available? :D
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We already have the hat, mask and belt, they're available from the Halloween Seasonal Vendor during the Annual Witching Hour Event.

[IMG]

What other parts of the costume are you looking for besides those 3? :confused:
  4. Eve YouTuber

Please, Donna Troy's rebirth bracelets, and her hair from the model.
    Also, a Hawkgirl Helm where we can see the hair coming out of it at the bottom. (Shayera based)

thank you!!
    • Like x 1
  5. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

American flag shorts aka Combo from Killer Instinct.
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

here's a tall order
    Kilowog, brother warth, and Arkillos heads as helmet styles. basically just more alien heads
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

One monster, 2 aliens, and 1 - maybe alien? Coming your way before the year is done.
    • Like x 7
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Heres more heads for the collection

•Rat Head (mannheim thug)
    •Cat Head (mannheim thug)
    •Lion Head (the only missing Bestiamorph)
    •Atrocitus Face
    •Babyface’s Head (that would be horrifying)
    •Nepheritos head
    •Shark head (i had to include this 1 of course)
    •Sabertoothed Tiger mask (my friend would love you very much, he has the original name)
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

DID SOMEONE SAY ALIEN HEAD!!! LETS GO hope you don’t forget about little old me
    [IMG]
  10. Charon Lead Content Designer

How could I forget. Not sure if it scratches the enormous itch you have but it may. We'll see.
    • Like x 7
  11. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

this is a dc game not a dragon ball game for jesus's sake. if you want jiren go to play dragon ball. what about make the the captain boomrang trenchcoat ,or trencoat which you can show your emblems but also the belt, what about make the bloodsport style
  12. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Is there a chance of ever getting the emblem spot on the tunic of greed shifted into the proper position, and adding an emblem slot to the Gardner vest?
  13. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Thank you! I’m a proud supporter of the game I spend 1000s. on capsules and cosmetics I deserve this one style and to batmanfan you should be happy you won’t see me post about it anymore
    • Like x 1
  14. shipdude New Player

I'm sorry I know this isn't a costume style, but a new flight style would be great. so instead of this traditional one fist forward we have now, we could fly with two fists forward or two fists to the side of our bodies. they could make a token for it, I'd pay 10 marketplace bucks for a flight style change.
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

At this point, they'll only do that if/when they release updated, retextured versions of them. And honestly, we're LONG overdue for a complete Green Lantern Corps Honor Guard Style Set (that's what Guy Gardner's uniform is, because he was actually a member of the Honor Guard.)
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

BLOCK HIM/ADD HIM TO IGNORE!!!
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

No female styles in the near future? :(
  18. Kurama Active Player

Long ago I would like new styles of beard, long, something like Zeus or Poseidon, but that are part of the hair tab, not of "face" like Christmas.
    Like too Phoenix Dark or Withe material.
  19. Charon Lead Content Designer

There is one very specific... woman... style coming up. Of course we do male variations on those too these days.
    • Like x 3
  20. Charon Lead Content Designer

The struggle of that Tunic I don't understand fully - a detailed image on what is what will help. I'll add it to the list of back items to address.

When Gardner gets refreshed I'll bring that up. It was slated for next episode actually but a few uh... larger personas are getting refreshed instead first. He may get his chance soon then too or if not, next year.
    • Like x 1