Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Gotham Goliath New Player

I figured it would be a lame excuse when everyone knows it's just a player on a game. We already can look like the new 52 Superman with the stalwart defender gear can do as we please we are just missing a classic set the slimline doesn't even have to be labeled as a Superman style it can just be like the scuba top with a lower collar that at least ends at the base of the neck atleast and can enlarge any emblem we choose to wear.
  2. Sammy Well-Known Player

Honestly, Getting Wonder Woman's Throwing Tiara would be great.

Or super girl / power girl laser vision for off hand brawling
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The HEAT VISION POWER already exists as an Iconic Power, and there's an Artifiact that is designed specifically to enhance it! When your Artifact is Leveled Up sufficiently, it makes the Heat Vision so "hot" that it turns blue-white, just like in the Supergirl TV series! :cool:
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Here's a straight-on closeup of the Emblem:

[IMG]

See? Different enough to be its own distinct thing! ;)
  5. Bats. New Player

A few materials/chromas which would be beneficial to many styles:
    • Black Neon Material (Similar to Black Neon Chroma except this is a material so a black leather-like material)
    • More gold chromas but more dull and dark - like Hippolyta’s armour in Zack Snyder’s Justice League.
    • More colour variants of Vinyl and Composite chromas
    • A texture material! (This material will simply upgrade the texture and quality of the piece it covers. Very useful for old styles)
    • More matte colours similar to the royal chromas. - they’d be very useful.
  6. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Alien 51 head we really need a alien head style something like this
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Right now the closest you can get is the glowing skin with the bug eye goggles! but an actual head piece would rock
  8. Ed Burke New Player

Standard old comic book gloves, boots, masks and leg slot pieces that allow for trunks, plus true opera capes with tall neckpieces. In other words, allow us to approximate classic DC characters if we want to. Your argument that players who look exactly like Superman doing bad things and sullying those characters is very thin, considering that the naming convention is locked down. If BadBoiSupes is annoying my character in only means two things: 1), that it's another player annoying me, 2) that it has nothing to do with DCUO.
  9. Gotham Goliath New Player

Agreed we need need more classic superhero costume styles and I love DCUO so slimline chest pieces that enlarge the emblems I'm so sick of wearing the stalwart defender chest on my Batman with those stupid lines on it for the sake of having a
    clean slick classic look with a property sized emblem there is no good excuse these slimlines should
    not be in the game at the end of the day someone dressed as an iconic in a pixelated screen is not the end of the world and for the copyright excuse the slimlines can be labeled as there own thing so they can benefit Superman players and all those who want a classic superhero suit with a nice big emblem iconic or not. We pay to play the game and I say we band together and never stop making requests for these until it's seen through.
    • Like x 1
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Any chance of the Futuristic Drone Accessory coming back? (either color locked, or metallic style/chroma)
  11. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I was thinking along with the Dark Wings of the Sheeda but with Bat wings that open when flying and closed when not, the cape should be tattered. Plus the invisible legs like Phantom Limbs just without the nubs for maybe Halloween maybe dual wielding baseball bats and a mix of one hand with a bat and the other a crowbar style for weapons? I'd say lead pipes but it already in the game but other then it being apart of a Intergang mission I can't find it. ‍♂️
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Closest to what? I'm not seeing an image of what you're referring to.
  13. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I was responding to dark avengers post
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Oh, I think I blocked him a year or 2 back. Is it that stupid gray, bald, alien dude from Dragonball Z? 'Cuz that's why I blocked him, he keeps spamming this thread with that nonsense! I also wasted my time trying to show him how to get as close as possible in-game, but it wasn't good enough for him. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  15. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

this is a dc game imo if you want to make jiren you should to play dragon ball xenoverse 2 if not stop of asking for animes styles
    this chest style the one for robin it would nice to a valentine seasonal . also more slimlines chest,if there any kind of posibilite to have more small chest styles which show big emblems
    [IMG]

those superman emblems
    [IMG][IMG]
  16. MojoDuul Active Player

plague doctor
  17. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

1 mind your business I can post what ever I want and it’s bothering you so bad put me on ignore and move on you don’t bother the guys that post styles from other universes and 2 this isn’t even a DBZ style it’s grey alien which dc has plenty of in the universe
  18. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

do you know about the law of copyright ? you want your anime head the devs should pay a lot of money to akira torijama and toyoraro to make the head style.so don't spam for anime content .dc univeses is based about dc comics read or seach dc comic which that face style if not stop of spaming imo
    • Like x 3
  19. LLSmoothJ Active Player

You were told multiple times to stop requesting it over and over again. At one point those posts were even being removed because you wouldn't listen. We get it, you really want a generic alien head added to the game as a head style. But constantly posting about it about every month isn't going to make it come out any faster. It's already on Megzilla's list, so at least they're aware of it. Many of us have requested for styles to be added in the game for years and it hasn't happened yet. Hell, I know a more than a few including myself who have been asking for Wonder Girl's "Favorite Jeans" for years and it still hasn't happened yet (And I don't think it's even on Megzilla's list, last I checked). But you don't see us asking repeatedly over and over again for a particular style to the point where we were told "Enough!"

Just be patient.
    • Like x 3
  20. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

You’re right my bad I was just impatient never looked at it that way my request is already on the list awesome! I.l stop now but I gotta admit spamming it got it on the list in the first place tho
    • Like x 1