Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Sock puppets........enough said:eek:
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Until and unless we get another Flash-themed event where it would make sense for a Godspeed Iconic Style Set to be offered, other players are doing what they have to do to get it as close as the game will allow at this time. That's what we almost always have to do in this game, in case you haven't figured that out yet.

Just Google "dc universe online godspeed" and you'll find screenshots of what other players did, along with several tutorial videos people have made that might give you some good ideas.
    • Like x 4
  3. Mike310 New Player

Some gloves like classic Kyle Rayner's would be cool

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  4. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Larfleeze's head as a head style
    - Larfleeze's backpack as seen in the alert: Secret Research Facility
    • Like x 3
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I would like a professional looking style like this
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Wonder Woman Bekka outfit. It was also a comic book serious so they might be able to use that or something similar.

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 9
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If the male chest isnt going to be 1:1 the same, im going to riot. :D
    • Like x 2
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We should get all 3 outfits, & the Superman belt buckle needs to display Emblems! We also need Bekka's runesword & a full set of other weapons inspired by it! :cool:
    • Like x 3
  9. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- An option to change the white of the eye to other colors so we can have Sinestro's eyes. Maybe this can be added to Character Creation? If that's not possible then maybe create a face style for this?
    • Like x 3
  10. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Not a style for players, but I was wondering with the new Superman and Lois series on the CW coming and a new Superman suit if it would be incorperated into the game on the Superman Model used in the tutorial and some missions?

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Can we get this aura on the skeleton pretty much fire aura but bigger and can actually see it
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. sebfm Well-Known Player

If I had a wishlist for DCUO content, it would be :
    - Red Son full content (Batman, Superman, The rest of Comrad Diana stuff, Lantern, etc)
    - Earth 2 (New 52 or classic one or both, with their heroes iconic stuff)
    - In events, (such as Batman day or anniversary, or Winter etc) make everything which was buyable during this period each previous year buyable next year and provide gifts as payable content during the period (Yes, I'm one of thos who missed the Batman Classic Emblem event :p)
    - If possible, the rest of dark specter stuff and more stuff of bat council (yeah, I'm a huge Batman fan) available. :)

And most of all keeping all the good quality of every new content since I started playing. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. mynch457 Well-Known Player

You already mentioned it in the material/aura section. This is the styles section, no need to spam this in multiple areas or keep posting the same thing over and over again.
    • Like x 1
  14. Tornall New Player

This isn't so much a costume idea as it is a trail idea, but different colors of lightning would look great for a trail. This would permit speedsters to use different colors for their themed characters, and even if you aren't using super speed, lightning still looks awesome.
    • Like x 1
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Impassioned Wonder Woman's gear set
    • Like x 2
  16. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Trigon's loin cloth
    - Trigon's spikes as seen on his upper torso and shoulders
    - Trigon's hand style
    - Trigon's face as a style, I'm particularly interested in the teeth sticking out of his lower jaw
    • Like x 4
  17. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Plastic Man's suit
    - Plastic Man's glasses/goggles
    - Mad Hatter's costume
    - Mad Hatter's hair style
    • Like x 1
  18. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Can we please have materials palettable? It would look so much better than having it over take the whole color scheme. Also will they ever be unlockable like styles?
    • Like x 3
  19. Eve YouTuber

Harley's new suit in the White Knight saga

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 6