Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Diftypetank New Player

Reverse flash emblem
    • Like x 1
  2. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

First off: is it possible to get in game the head and leg pieces (even though I'm afraid it's not)? As for the head, the Engineer style does the trick, but still...
    Secondly: a reskin of the old styles would be much appreciated by the whole community, and I'm pretty sure this is not even the first time such a thing is requested XD.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Logan420 New Player

I thought about this when I got a Nintendo switch and making a new character i think you should add a facial hair option and add some new one like chin strap, soul patch and alot more. I would just like to see facial hair with Jon con hair and more thank you for reading and have a good day
    • Like x 1
  4. BabyAres2 New Player

ONESIE MAKE A FLUFFY ONESIE
    • Like x 1
  5. Tero Active Player

Since you have released Nightwing's new 52 modern blue V suit as in the Spyral Operative set which is an up to date slimline with improved none pixeled texture like almost all the previous slimlines
    I really hope by the beginning of 2021 we get a slimline powerset set in a time capsule just like the powerset auras since 2020 treated us all badly or not so good as in game or real life or both X. X
    I think it's about time we get a slimline for each power set, players will definitely have the ability to customize them with chromas, materials and emblems I originally wanted to request a Green lantern slimline outfit cause really none does justice to any lantern corps out of all the slimline in game but as I mentioned the spyral operative style gave me the hope and encouraged me to request that it's even as close to Kyle Rayner's lantern suit which is a slimline but seems to have a boot built into it so instead why just get similar treatment to all power sets I bet there's an ice main who wants some expressive rights, some Earth tank or a sorcery heal
    I'd be a great addition just a modern looking slimline that shows and express what each powerset stands for I hope you offer some variety of head masks as well with that
    You already gave us almost everything related to powerset so why not that too
    Please and thanks for always adding new stuff to the game =]
    P. S I am just speaking my mind so apologies if it's long for the slimlines design I meant it should have like flames or lightning for say fire n electricity respectively but also an emblem slot in the chest is secured so u can just give it a heat wave or flash touch or whatever also if slimlines could come in various sets that support various emblem sizes dta would be cool too =3

Mnay thanks again =D
    • Like x 2
  6. LilYummy New Player

SHORT DREADLOCKS HAIRSTYLE PLEASE [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Ravager set
    Catwoman cowl
    Original Red Robin design set
    Flamebird set (don't even really care what version)
    Spoiler set
    Batmite anything
    Some first appearence/retro stuff
    Regular Robin emblem and tunic
    Blue Beetle anything
    Bombshell Harley vest without the Joker patches all over it
    Early Conner Kent set and hair
    Gold, UV, and Radio and the other newer Lantern Corps emblems if possible
    Anything from/to do with Young Justice, whether the '98 comics or the show, if possible (IDK if there's any rights issues there lol), also applies to base items
    More varied weapons on backs, I wanna get a rifle for the back of one of my toons but the only one is really the Expert Marksmen which trying to get has been legit miserable for me. And if we're gonna have so many swords on backs, could we get more varied types of them? Like a katana or two? Would also be nice to get more *types* of weapons on backs, get some daggers, some shields, some bows and arrows. Some of these have one or two back styles for them but no more than that really. Also applies to weapons on waists.
    More multicultural/mutiracial hair (and other things as well)
    • Like x 2
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Flowing scarf that also somewhat covers the lower face (kind of like Gundham Tanaka from the Danganronpa series or many assassin characters)
    • Like x 2
  9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Maybe some of the DC Superhero Girls stuff or stuff like it if doable. Babs's bat-eared hoodie would be so friggin' cute! Or Zatanna's top!
    • Like x 1
  10. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Hair kind of like this:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

Well perhaps gowns with better cutting? Gowns like druid but have straight cuttings like retribution (new huntress) style, or mechanical style gowns. Should be an easy style
    • Like x 2
  12. Ganked Arsenal New Player

Would definitely like to see a superman pack or something maybe some modern or throwback emblems and icon style suits!
    • Like x 3
  13. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Hair like what Conner Kent has in a lot of early incarnations, the newest Rebirth/YJ incarnation, and the animated Reign of the Supermen movie
    • Like x 1
  14. Tero Active Player

I replied once before but here's an addition I'd like to see a slimline suit that doesn't hold any iconic emblem or whatsoever so maybe the devs could implement it easier
    The suit by nightwing in young justice that looks simple and on spot [IMG]

Something similar to lightning strikes and battle for earth slimlines abit but maybe with a waist hands and feet added with updated textures and non clipping designs since the old ones we have are outdated and even look dull using materials still

I don't mind Smth as the image above to be a tier armor, capsule reward, drop or even a market place per character style
    I am kinda obsessed still with iconic suits but it's about time for me at least to make my own look but give us some tools to play with and look as good as the npcs more tools (Harley Quinn inspired gear and canary jacket are awesome)
    Please make it happen ^^
    • Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For male characters, I want a ponytail hairdo combined with a handlebar mustache, 'cuz reasons:

[IMG]

And while you're at it, I need those round "Lennon Style" sunglasses, too! ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

[IMG]

A blindfold.
    • Like x 2
  17. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

The round sunglasses are in the game already. You can use the Dr. Sivanna style and get basically what you are looking for.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I somehow missed that one, thanks! Now to go figure out how to get them! :D
  19. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Home turf ace chemicals or strykers island solo instance mission face style reward for 5 days or chemo alert.
    • Like x 1
  20. DakuSuiren New Player

Can we get some focus on Red Daughter of Krypton, The style and story would be freaking cool. [IMG]