Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Do you mean the pics in your signature?! ...If so, please post them into the thread directly. I didn't understand that at all. No one else is going to understand that. People look at your signature and think you're a Batman fan. They don't understand that is supposed to be a request for styles.

Post your pics directly into this thread. Explain why you like each pic and what style you want from that pic. Make it easier for people to help you and support your request.
    • Like x 1
  2. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

No that image That i have in my sign .i put images almost all the Time right exept the a few Time when i am using the mobilephone i don't know why we can't put images from there ?unlles i can't
    • Like x 1
  3. Avelox Active Player

Thruster feet and/or hand styles would be great. They would only activate while in movement mode like jetpacks. I cant believe we haven't seen that yet to be honest. Sure the most obvious hero using this is a Marvel character but DC has several tech based heroes that have used them and it would appeal to those of us that enjoy playing tech based characters over magic or meta. It is possible you could make them a movement style but I'd actually just prefer gauntlets and boots that have them built in.
    • Like x 6
  4. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I would like a skull that we can put our own hood on, and large ripped up dragon wings that flap when we fly and fold up when we land. Also a tattered grim reaper robe. Skull should have glowing eyes we can change color on. Brother blood's sinister hood is close, but hood is too tight.
    • Like x 2
  5. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Okay then. Just ignore me. Carry on :)

Totally agree. I think people would love rocket boots/variations that have thrusters while in flight.
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I could be wrong, but I THOUGHT there was a Skull Skin? But maybe I'm thinking of a face style? I'm not sure now. :confused:
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

How about a Hologram material. Looking at Lightning lad and Saturn Girl holograms look absolute fire AF.
    A full bodied Hologram material - preferably tintable. Its about time we get another tintable material.
    Also a Hologram chroma material - preferably tintable as well.

These are too good to not get.
    • Like x 1
  8. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

The skull is a head style available in character creation and so can't be worn along with other head styles such as hoods.
    There is also another head style with a different skull face and hood.
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Brother_Blood's_Sinister_Hood
    • Like x 3
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Ah, that's kind of dumb. It would be better if it was a face style, so you could do the hood or hat or helmet of your choosing.

The only thing I can think of is you could try the Male Cyborg Skin and color the Skin, Makeup, and Eyes to see if you can get it colored the way you want:

[IMG]

While nowhere near a perfect solution, with the right color hex codes, you can come up with some pretty interesting looks. Here's one I had tried out for my robot GL:

[IMG]

If I managed to get both the "Skin" and "Makeup" colors to come out about the same shade, I might manage to make a convincing skull.
    • Like x 2
  10. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I wouldn't mind the whole Legion Academy Student style. 3/4 pieces, Chest, Hands and Legs (Feet). You guys could just add them to the vendor as a reward. Sorta like the styles from the Seasonal Vendors.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Players have been asking for more style sets based on aliens/extraterrestrials for a long time, and now there's a fantastic reason to give us one!

[IMG]

Give us that whole style set! Give it to us NOW! Please and thank you. :)
    • Like x 5
  12. Apollonia Dedicated Player

You beat me to this.

I'm in love with this whole bodysuit/slimline. I love everything about it and think it makes an amazing base for our characters. Lots of space for emblems too. As long as we can have bare hands and still keep the wrist detail on as part of the arms/chest I would find a way to use this.
    • Like x 1
  13. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I understand that we do not have the character Chameleon Boy in the episode which is unfortunate, I acknowledged that the designed characters are from the Post-Rebirth world not Pre-Zero-Hour world, either way I was going to ask for the Chameleon Boy face or head style, certainly those antennas, I've been looking forward to making that character for a long time, so I'd really appreciate it to be considered as one of this episode's rewards on the vendor.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

And I'm personally in love with Emerald Empress' make up, maybe we could have it as a face style or new skin, we've never had a skin as those rewards of episodes, so that'd be cool if possible.

Any chances we can have a chest piece like this, string made and slimline, all I can find is Angelic and Blood Bat which are rather old and ugly especially because of their material, angelic is metallic which makes the coloring bad and Blood Bat is just, hmm it goes without saying...
    [IMG]

And this cape:
    [IMG]

Material: the purplish metal material of Glorith
    [IMG]

[IMG]

or her face style

[IMG]

[IMG]

I assume supposedly the next Time Capsule is already determined whom to be inspired by but I'd like to suggest the whole style set of Glorith, she's one of the only few Legioners that has many items on despite other Legioners that only have a plain suit for chest and legs and gloves, though I haven't managed to find any clues of her in the Post-Rebirth universe.
    • Like x 2
  14. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I like its simplicy and clearness, no frills. As for the emblems, well, we can only hope for it. I mean, take the Kryptonian Militia Shirt: theoretically you should be able to put an emblem on it, given how it looks, but you can't.
    Look Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!
    • Like x 2
  15. Owlman Earth 3 Level 30

[IMG]
    My Suggestions for the Death metal episode and capsules Part 1
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

About the Superboy Prime style, you can pull that look off by using the shoulders, the hands, the legs and the feet of the Life Shell style set which is available during the Anti-Monitor event. If you also have the Superman's 80th Emblem, you basically have everything you need. Otherwise use one of the following chest styles: Fallen God, House of El Warsuit or STEELsuit MK-1.
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

How about a slimline chest and pants to allow us to make this look for the Flash?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a trenchcout that you can put a belt and show your emblem in the chest
    and this batman cowl it's has a diferrent kind of ears i want the one from the right [IMG]
    more chest styles that can show your emblem that can show your emblems the big that it can be posible
    and also this batsuit we already have the hand can you put the complete set
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  19. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I've suggested a Dex-Starr base pet in that thread, but he could also be a fun accessory, sorta like mini Batwing that floats by you or how he floats by Atrocitus in Injustice 2, especially since we have the Rage power! It'd be awesome to have fly around with our own Red Lanterns, especially given mine is a cat person herself, so it's a perfect (and funny) match!
    • Like x 2
  20. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Could also be an interesting skin so that you could make the whole person a hologram and not just their clothes and hair with floating actual body parts if you want to do it on a toon that isn't entirely covered up by their costume all Cassandra Cain Batgirl style.
    • Like x 2