Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Oh, look, for the second time this year, it's a new Batman that's just a recolored Batman Beyond with a cape instead of wings and a different utility belt! It's like DC's artists aren't even TRYING anymore! You can knock this one out in a New York Minute!

[IMG]

:p
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I took off the Chroma Material, and just colored it gray and green, and it looks even BETTER! Zoom in REALLY CLOSELY and look at the textures on the fabric! :D

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. Metallix Active Player

Would be nice to get new male hairstyles in the game like cyborg hairstyles for male characters we do need more male hairstyles yall have a lot for female characters you not males
    • Like x 2
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes... and no.

Pretty sure that most people asking for LoSH styles are asking about the styles of the classic version of the characters.
    Sadly it would seem we will get the styles of the newest version of the Legion. :(
    • Like x 3
  5. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a baby between the pirate drowed cowl the beyond hight tech cowl
    from the pirate drowed cowl the form with ou5t the missing eyes ,from the batman beyond the down part which cover the neck and maybe the the long ears like the downbraker .also that the cowl could show the character eyes or face styles that is using and also that he cowl have a big nose like the Spooky Zanni Mask . maybe that the cowl .
    if we talk about a set i have a few ideas

[IMG]
    the shoulder from the fierc4e batman the hand of the evil demoniatic batman with a chest piece from 3rd batsuit from upside .a beld like the the same batman that i said before but with a bat in the middle . some trousers trousers the expert marksman but less bulky and the batman troia boots
  6. Golden Frieza New Player

Kid Flash's head is missing it would be great to see him in the game [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hi Meg!

Can we please get a nice hairstyle for male characters? They need some love too.

Superboy hair? Pretty please?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You mean you DON'T want your male characters to look like Metrosexuals from 20 years ago? :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Not sure what you mean Jack? The existing ingame male hairstyles are very "str8 male" from 40 years ago... :p They all look like a str8 dude who draws comics and has no fashion sense (Jim Lee is an artistic god but he has no style) designed them. Because JL did. :)

Or do you mean the female styles on male characters? Many of them work surprisingly well. Like the half-pony from this TC. Also, many of the new female short hairstyles are both LGBT+ friendly and work for female and male characters. The big gap is really in styles that aren't about shaving your head to get the look.

This LoS Superboy hair would look very Cynthia Nixon <3 on a female character though too :)

And I only have 1 male character... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  10. Cbuks232 New Player

Please add lighting lad hairstyle and more male hairstyles I feel like we’ve been getting way too much female hairstyles
    • Like x 1
  11. Cbuks232 New Player

Agreed, please make this happen dc!
    • Like x 1
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Maybe a Chimera/Two-Face skin. I could make a Hel themed character! Without having to use up the face style slot for her scars! Skins in general need more love! They're such a major aspect of a character's design and what they are!
    • Like x 1
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a new batman inspired mask
    i have a lot of conceptual ideas but i am bad drawing
  14. Cbuks232 New Player

Please add more human skins
  15. Ryll Committed Player

I would like to see a 5 o'clock shadow added to the hair styles. Instead of just a straight up beard.

Like a Pomp + Shadow or Sidepart + Shadow added to the common styles
    • Like x 2
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

In absence of an exact version with the ear lightning bolts (which would also be great for Rebirth Flash Wally), you can use the Static Shock head style as the closest equivalent for a stand-in. It would still be great to get the exact KF one, though! Some Impulse and (80's and Rebirth) Superboy stuff could also be super cool and perfect for the upcoming episode that's gonna heavily feature the Teen Titans, too! But if you want something to use in the meantime, that's probably the best option there is atm.

Also, Young Justice! Wooooo!
  17. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I really do wish Atomikit's (one of toons with the fox skin) ears would show and stick through her hat. They do on some head items, including ones that make a lot sense than this hat that could easily do it! Hell, you can put on the Gotham's Outlaw head item, which is Red Hood's helmet, and the ears poke out of it (which is a hilarious image), and yet on this just hat... nope! And to make it even weirder, there are certain effects that enemies can put on ya (like a cockatrice turning you to stone) that put a "material" or a sort of "filter" or "texture" on you for a moment and something weird about the coding (possibly it applying the "material" to the skin style, which in the normal character creation you can't really do) makes the ears just suddenly be there when it happens to her and like.... it looks fine. It doesn't look bad or weird or anything. So it's just odd that of all styles to have the ears on the animal skins show, this Carmen Sandiego type hat (Split Personality head style) isn't one!
  18. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Bigger male Brute body
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Jen Bartel posted previews of her character designs for the new Immortal Wonder Woman comic, featuring "The Last Amazons" of DC Future State.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Apollonia Dedicated Player

gorgeous. <3

3, 4 and 7 are my favs.
    • Like x 2