Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. kingmonkey Active Player

Has anyone suggested battle-damaged styles? Even if you were to modify existing styles to add tears to fabric, dents to armour, or shattered and missing bits and pieces, it might be a nice twist.
    • Like x 2
  2. Halcyon81 Level 30

i thought he meant half burnt by acid to be honest.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

When I first replied, the picture was different. Curiouser and curiouser. o_O
  4. Cbuks232 New Player

John Stewart hairstyle and lighting lad hairstyle would be nice to see
    • Like x 2
  5. Cbuks232 New Player

More human skins
    • Like x 1
  6. TE CRUJØ New Player

Yes please i want the batman inpsired mask i love it :(
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I wish you could select which color for your skimming disks to be. Bella (my Red Lantern) has black in her first color slot and I'd like them to be red, but to do that I'd have to mess around with the color slots and then fix the color assignment on all her styles -.-
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I believe you just solved your own problem. I understand what you mean though, that you'd like to be able to actually choose between the four colour palettes, but the way around it is a minor inconvenience.
    • Like x 3
  9. Brandon-richard Active Player

If we get Metal Part 3 can we get a Robin King outfit.
  10. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

here is a great costume wish we could alter the bodys messurements more sorry for my bad spelling [IMG]
  11. Shazammm Well-Known Player

How about a Hippie-inspired outfit. Short leather jacket with tassels and a peace symbol necklace. Bell-bottom jeans. A leather strap headband.
    • Like x 2
  12. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a new belt with the batman belt . and a new batman cowl and emblem
  13. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Why? What's wrong with the existing ones that are really really good? If you want something that already exists, you should explain how what you want would be different from what is already out there to justify why the team should spend time making it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What he really wants is another way to obtain the Batman Cowl Pack we already have in the Marketplace and the Loyalty Points Vendor which is only $2 US, but he has no job at last report, and is in a South American country so poor that they don't have a pot to pee in, metaphorically speaking. Their economy has been flushed down the crapper by their current ruling regime, AND within the last year, Daybreak Games FINALLY did a long overdue adjustment to the Currency Conversion from US Dollars to the local currency in whatever South American country he's in. So the roughly 80% discount their players enjoyed for roughly 7 or 8 years has finally ended, and players from that country are now complaining about how unfair it is. There was a big thread about it back in the spring.

Therefore, he wants Batman styles that can be obtained entirely through gameplay, without having to use either Real World Money, or Loyalty Points that are earned by spending Real World Money for a Membership.
    • Like x 1
  15. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hi Meg,

I went back to the original data (I tracked it at the time) of what the community requested years ago for styles (before the first batch of delivered MP items) vs what was delivered, and this is the 20 most requested community styles results (at that time):

• #) denotes rank position. lower number = highest rank (only these received more than 1 "like/vote") at the time to reach top 20 status.
    • green denotes delivered
    • yellow denotes *recently* delivered

notes in italics

:

• Like x 1
  16. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

This is the Kryptonian Militia Shirt, could you guys make it possible to apply emblems to it? Honestly, I don't understant why it isn't already. I mean, emblems wouldn't cause any sorts of graphic glitches or something, given the shirt is pretty clear.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Exactly what Jack Said .about the Batman emblem in the belt the dark spectre it looks great but it could be better if they make one like the between the hight density belt carrying utility stuff with a Batman emblem in the middle
    .about the economical my coutry Is a disaster.about the i have a Lot of ideas but i am bad drawing.they could make a new one like the inspired mask which was related after the hackers atack .it hasn't to be like that one but there are a Lot of elseworlds story with diferents Batman cowls that could beautyfull like the the comics books like brotherhoods of Batman or Catwoman guardián of Gotham
  18. Brandon-richard Active Player

How bout an Overcharge Jacket as a new vendor reward for the Long Live the Legion DLC
    [IMG]
    Also a Robin King outfit for anyone wondering what he looks like.
    [IMG]
  19. Apollonia Dedicated Player

No need. It's not an 80% discount regardless of how it's been spun. DCUO is a digital good and has no physical tangible value. As such its pricing is solely arbitrarily set by the company (as opposed to exchange rates on physical goods). I'm very politically active irl, aware of the issue, and I fully support regional pricing.

This is the real answer to my question. But it has nothing to do with Meg or new style requests and creation. Meg could probably champion the idea if she's interested though. But that'd be up to her and it's a lot to ask her for a request like this though.

I wasn't asking you to be give you trouble. I was asking to get the information out of you -- which helps Meg and the art team understand what you're asking for and decide if they can make it and then create it. The more clear you are, the better the end result.

The existing stuff is really good, so you need to describe how what you're asking for would be different and make your case for why they should make it when there's good options available. I suggest researching different cowls and belts from the books you talk about here and collect pics of them and posting them to this thread for Meg. I'm sure if they're interesting Meg will notice them and maybe they can get made if you're lucky. Good luck
    • Like x 1
  20. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

I put a lof elseworlds Batman style in fact i put the imagen from an elseworld story where there are a Lot of batmen which diferents suits . Anyway i also i would like yo see the justice league 3000 styles