Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

I thought for a much more everyday (modern) look or say a look from the '20's
    you might want to look at videos (youtube)
    for instance search for Christina Aguilera - a video such as "Ain't No Other Man"
    has various "looks" (background dancers) which could be used for guys and girls
    I was wondering if the hair blending/layering with colors as well could be updated
  2. MYTHLORD Active Player

i still would appreciate a style that replicates Harley Quinns outfit more. closest we have is the headpiece and a t shirt. a full iconic outfit would be really nice among other iconic looks we still don't completely have. such as how it took a long time to get a Black Manta style that actually felt like his costume. that and...maybe for a version of sneakers of wrath and other boots/shoes that don't clip through the feet. XD
  3. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

There was mention of new Slimline styles coming a couple pages back.

PLEASE make some plain gym tights or "yoga pants" without seams, wrinkles, designs, patterns, stripes, etc.? I've been using Urban Slick for as a substitute for gym tights, but the leatherette texture and funky wrinkles make it sub-optimal.
  4. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

This has probably been said by others, but I'll say it anyway to help push the demand.
    Wonder Woman's new style would be nice! :D
  5. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

The new ghost recons rouge ghost gear is pretty sweet
  6. WinterWarden New Player

i whould like to see the classic 60-70´s era of styles.
  7. Ninjabiscuit Well-Known Player

I second the classic 1920's styles.
    • Like x 1
  8. Black Peacock Active Player

Whew, it's a long list but let's get to it.

1. Zatanna's boots. Hell, more high-heel thigh-high and knee-high boots in general! There's a distinct lack of feminine 'classic' styles that aren't armour and such. The last we got was Mera and that was three DLCs ago. The Rave boots were added when? Two years ago?

[IMG]

2. Corsets. A lot of female characters in comics wear corsets. Yes, they're not practical, but this is a superhero MMO. We don't always need practical, do we? Also, preferably without stuff around the neck/arms like Bewitching Battlesuit/Metalhead/etc. Just a bare-bones corset on the chest. Hell, maybe even make it a bunny suit with matching bottoms for a complete look.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

3. Classic superhero looks. Spandex and all that ****. I'm not gonna put up references because there's a dime-a-dozen of those. But, what I would like to see is a proper Bombshell/Golden Age hero/villain pack. That would've been excellent for the Age of Justice or Bombshell Paradox DLC.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Doomsday and Batman the Devastator styles and again wonder woman drowned earth style
    [IMG]
    I just love that style so much I want it for my two mains
    • Like x 1
  10. Krossssss Well-Known Player

I know how you feel i want the Batman who Laughs gear so so so bad.... [IMG]
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

if they made JUST the part with the W on it a belt style including the hanging down part on the front and back i'd use it ;). between that, trigon's antlers (could use it with the league of assassin face style), and wings of sin (currently wearing glitter) i'd have my main's style complete.
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

That is the part I like the most the loincloth and the sword and lasso attached to the waist w
    • Like x 2
  13. WinterWarden New Player

yea more classic spandex and stuff.
    • Like x 1
  14. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Well the waist and bracer with the shield attached. My mains are inspired by WW and circe but use handblasters as weapons so having a sword and shield would give me the look I desperately want. And the witchmarked tiara and trigons eyes and antlers for when my villain toons demon out. I lucked out and got the demon tail twice from lockboxes
    • Like x 1
  15. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

At first when they first introduced the batman who laughs and dark knights metal story arc I wasn't all that impressed but giving it a second once over I actually started liking them too. I use the red death normal and enhanced style for two of my alts because it is literally what I wanted those characters to be. I collected the drowned gear for all of my toons because it was an actually nice style you can use for a lot.
    • Like x 1
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Wonder Woman's new tiara design from the game with different designs like witchmarked the movie star the game star the eagle from the first few issues
    • Like x 1
  17. novgorod53 New Player

реально ли поменять движок на DC UNIVERSE ONLINE? хотя бы ка в
    Batman: Arkham Origins
  18. Irmensul Well-Known Player

It would be nice to have a top that can be successfully used in an Atom costume (to make the upside down V shape).I can make a decent Aquaman,Batman,Superman & Orion,but not Atom)..
    Some basic classic style gloves,like the finned style but tight not finned.
    .More cool suits like the Owlman one or the Son of Belial chest style but make it so any emblem may be fitted..
    Some cool new hair styles,like just lank long hair..
  19. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

25 is for 25th Century Legionnaire Top Tier Survival Mode. Check out PVP Battle of the Legends Discussion. ;)
  20. Anri Myst Active Player

Superwomans style, and plain high heels. Something like Zatannas top as well.