Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

We need full-fledged DOOM PATROL content. Boss battle against a huge sized Animal-Vegetable-Mineral man!!!
    • Like x 1
  2. Vernboski New Player

How about some Flash ear wings that go in the mask or accessory slot. That way you can wear them with different head pieces and masks
    • Like x 2
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I want both doomsday skins maybe added to the death of superman content. I would run that again for those
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I would love a trinket like the manbat form that would turn us into the new Doomsday.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Give me that Old School Doctor Fate waist/leg style (please), and the Booster Gold style Bracers (we need more bracer styles),
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I would love that but also the hand shoulder face spines and tusks to allow us more customization
  7. Cynge New Player

Since you went with the same old style for Zatanna that's been around for ages, instead of updating her properly like the other iconic redo's. I want her New 52 styles.. preferably her first look, the mini jacket and corset. But I'd settle for her costume I guess..
    First look:
    [IMG]

Costume:
    [IMG]

Like someone said before, more jackets with shirts or corset underneath. The Metalhead Corset is ruined with that dorky neck thing..
    Also.. a split leg dress or skirt or whatever its called. Kind of in the style of something Madame Xanadu would wear. The old Druid, Formal, and Opera leg styles are just bad. They look like tents..

Split Leg Dress Leg Style:
    [IMG]

Also wanted to add, make them unique. I noticed a few people said come up with some new looks. More new styles and less iconic looks. I want to see new and unique Superheroes and Villains.. not 5,000 supermans and batmans and womder womans and flashes... :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Avelox Active Player

There is something I'd like to see now that we have Accessories. Maybe we can get Lantern emblems that float in front of the player's chest. It would look similar to New 52 style Lanterns and would open a lot of style options for us Lantern fans. I suppose you could either give us individual accessories for each of the Lantern Corps or you can make a single circular plate where the player can select which emblem to use and it would act as another emblem slot.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Emblem Accessories :eek:
  10. Avelox Active Player

Yeah, don't knock it. There are many styles that we can not currently pull off due to limitation in placement as well as styles where the emblem gets partially buried. Again I'm looking for a very specific look but it could go beyond the comic book style I'm hoping to get. It could help many different styles for all types of toons.
  11. Miami Maverick Level 30

I've been wanting to create a villain for my hero, but need a Native American style to do it. Something along the lines of Apache Chief. The character I would like to create would resemble Florida State Seminoles mascot.
  12. Miami Maverick Level 30

How about an emblem/style like the Greatest American Hero
    • Like x 1
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Superboy Conner Kent
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Wonder Girl Cassie Sandsmark
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Superboy Jon Kent
    [IMG]
    Donna Troy
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Donna Troy outfit is definitely coming since her in-game model is getting updated this year.
  15. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Glad to see I'm not the only one who liked that style.
  16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Paper Bag Style : Head
  17. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Can we have a more normal kimono? I know there's the kabuki one, but I'd like just the normal kimono type thing for a Yuki-Onna type character!
  18. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

@devs
  19. Magnificent Loyal Player

How about a variant of the Enhanced Magic's Champion cape with a hood laid back on it as if it were all one piece and the wearer has pushed it back off their head?

Also, how about a flaming head (like the Nuclear Elite head) but without any costume pieces (ie: it would be like a head aura except it would be its own costume piece for the head slot)?

I freaking LOVE the fuller shoulders and collar height on the Nabu's Chosen cape, would love to see the a Magic's Champion variant on that (or any variant).
    • Like x 2
  20. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

First I would want the option to make any chest style be able to be toggled between short and long sleave.
    Next I think the game needs more torn/damaged gear looks (ie Grundy,zombies, etc) torn pants, torn shirts beyond just voodoo legs.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1