Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think this look can be recreated with already existing styles.
    The hood is similar to the new HIVE Master head style. I would like to have a hood that doesn't completely hide long hairstyles.
    • Like x 2
  2. Azreaus Committed Player

I don't know if this has been mentioned before (and I'm not reading 179 pages to find out) but I'd really like to see the slimline 2 piece sets you can choose from in the Character Creator with different materials/textures applied to them like high/low gloss Metallic, Spandex, Leather, Cloth.
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

How about some sport themed styles. Football uniform, cheerleader uniform, baseball uniform, soccer uniform, softball uniform, basketball uniform, hockey uniform, lacrosse uniform, etc for both male and female characters. And a better fitting business suit that doesn't make your toon look so boxy and a tuxedo and elegant dresses. And plaid shirts and khaki pants
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I have never heard of this sport "Rational Person". How does one play it? :p ;)
  5. arcfussion Well-Known Player

You have to ask children that one Jack , because my 18 yr old tells me she knows everything.:D
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Those that think they know everything are really annoying to those of us that actually do! :rolleyes:
  7. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Lol you know I meant c. He. Er.le. ad.er. It got censored for some reason
  8. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Lol. Really?
  9. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I've noticed some slightly irritating low rez textures, This is the STEELSuit MK-1. The S Shield on the chest as well as much of the rest of the armor needs a beauty pass to sharpen it up and increase the resolution of the pieces. Also the S Shield needs to be allowed to be colored separately from the rest of the chest piece. While the "Light" behind the S can be colored the S itself takes the same color of the rest of the chest.

[IMG]
  10. MeteorShock New Player

You people think way to Little
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]
  12. MeteorShock New Player

there so many choice we have and you guys just basically want a repeat of outfits we already have in the game
  13. Th3Anc13ntH0rus New Player

Can we have tin foil armor style? We already have the tin foil hat, why not have it as a full armor set including weapons.

For the Seasons Greedings event
    Can we have a reindeer head/tail/hooves(hands and feet) styles?
    What about jingle bells collar/overalls/suspenders?
    Nutcracker full style set.
    Krampus cloak, hands, feet and tail.

For Valentines event
    Heart hair (similar to Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland movie).
    Joker smile face style or Joker face mask face style.

Spring event
    Flower head styles
    Rose, Tulip, Sunflower, Orchid Daisy, Bird of Paradise, Carnation, Daffodil, Iris, Columbine, Lilac, Lotus, Thistle, Marigold, Dahlia, Water Lily, Cactus flower, Cherry Blossom, etc.
    Tree head styles
    Palm, Bonsai, Sakura, Acacia, Willow, Pine, Maple, Birch, Baobab, etc.
    Leaf/branch with leaves hands or shoulders
    Rooted feet
  14. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Yeah .. a full suit of Tin Foil based armor .. it can be called the Alex Jones Style :p
  15. Exileant Well-Known Player

:D Thank you I will get on that as soon as I can update my security.
  16. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

A update on Hank Henshaw face piece (Servant of the Grand Master) like DCUO did with Cyborg, like with it being a head piece instead that still covers half of left side of the head and the right showing hair and upper part of the face human. Also the body with the right side being robotic, it would also be cool to also get a robotic arm like Cable or the Winter Soldier.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Hank Henshaw's Yellow Lantern Corp emblem would be sweet so would a General Zod emblem :) Glad we got a Superman emblem but would have been nice if we can make it bigger and change the color, also an extra color slot for our gear.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mermaid Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Something Zatanna inspired. I know you can kinda recreate her in-game but having an official style after her would be lovely. She has so many looks to draw inspiration and variants from.

Also her sleek hair with bangs WOULD be greatly appreciated. After Starfire, Mera, Batwoman of course..

She needs more involvement in this game besides appearing as occasional boss in fights. Like Halloween should have been hers or she could have had a feature.
    • Like x 4
  18. DinahLance Level 30

19. DinahLance Level 30

Something like this would be awesome[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

not necessarily a style but with the ability to now change movement mode colors and design, could we possibly get something similar for color locked styles? like a dye item sold in the market place for about 500 currency that changes your color locked items like green man sage mask, the market place styles/weapon packs, etc to another solid color.