Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I know this might contradict my desire for more robot styles, the arms and legs are awesome.
    But has anyone else wished we could have a Tharok style? A cyborg that’s split right down the middle. Robot in the left, biological on the right.
    Or is that just me? Lol
    • Like x 1
  2. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

This is a style that need major revisiting.

The Batman Beyond suit, in normal and enhanced versions make the wearer appear "Male" no matter the gender of character wearing it. Picture below of the entire Enhanced set on a Female character.

[IMG]

Again this need revisited so it conforms to body type. instead of imposing it's own over the wearer.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This was brought up when the suit came out. It is intended to look that way. They noted people did not like it and will avoid similar styles in the future.
  4. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

They should still fix it. I honestly find it offensive. I am a woman, I only play female characters, and I get this thinking I'm going to look totally cool and while it looks cool, it strips my character of the identity I gave her.

5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's nothing to "fix". Imagine how the emblem would look stretched out because of your 'identity', it would take away from the iconic look of the suit. If you don't like the way it looks, don't wear it.
  6. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I don't know why you think it would have to be stretched. Case in point, Batwoman ..

[IMG]

That would and could work easily. They have made every other suit in the game fit to their existing body types for both genders. I don't see the issue in doing it here.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Batman Beyond suit is an iconic suit, it has to look a specific way. You have no case, you have no point. If you don't like it, don't wear it.
  8. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

You're getting very upset over a simple thing. Yes it's a iconic suit, but they have made other "Iconic" suits in the game wearable by both genders without this particular problem. Does it offend me, yes, but not to a get the pitch forks degree. I do understand it's a video game.

The Various other Batman suits, the "Amazon" style that mimic's Wonder Woman's costume, Speed-Metal Suit, The Owlman Suit, The Anti-Monitor Suit, All "Iconic" suits, most shown mainly on Men, or Male forms but in game fit the Female bodies without issue or hiding the fact the character is a woman. And the Amazon styles conform to the male bodies the same way, not giving them breasts or messing with their proportions. Just fitting on the body mesh according to the body mesh.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm not the one that's mad about it.
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yes. For the sake of specifying, so there aren’t mistakes or misinterpretation in the requests.
    I think (and I hope Krossssss and Mrs Krossssss agree), a male version AND a separate female version would be awesome as well as appreciated. That way it looks good on both genders.
    Also making it fully tintable with the skin. Like, type the color code for skin and the mask looks the same...that way you don’t have to play with it to find similar codes.

Oh yes, and more reason to get it in the Marketplace or a Multiverse Time Capsule? That mask would not only satisfy our Earth-4 fans, like me, K, and Mrs. K, but it also has the potential to satisfy our “more extraterrestrial-ie styles” players. A faceless mask along with super thin arms as a hand style or an elongated skull or head tentacles as a head piece? That could potentially add to a not-human theme.
    • Like x 2
  11. Rusty Metal Active Player

I see the Beyond back attaches to the arms.

Would it be possible to make a "back" that functioned as an open coat?
    so that different "chest" slot items could be seen under the open coat?
    I know it wouldn't work with all styles because some would clip, but the slimlines, t-shirts and tights should all work without clipping.
    • Like x 1
  12. AHumane New Player

I just wanted to express myself to the new company of dcuo. Ive been on and off on this game for a long time now since around when it first came onto ps4 and in the beginning i loved this game alot like paying it 24/7 alot but since then i know alot of things changed changes that drew me away from the game but i still have so much hope for this game and this company i know you guys can make this game awesome like it used to be its still one of the best rpg games ive ever played the way the fighting is in it and the fact that you could be a super hero or a villain with powers is amazing not to mention the variety of weapons and powers you can you its just filled with so much potential which is why i hope you guys just take the time to read this. Nowadays people make games to get money back then people made money to make games i just really feel like this game could be taken care of better and i know you all can change it even if its little by little. dont be like alot of these other game creators please i just want to see the game i miss back to how it use to be maybe even better and thank you for whoever took the time to read this message.
  13. AHumane New Player

Sorry for the misspelled words i was rushing the text lol
  14. Megzilla Developer

We are not planning on revisiting this suit.
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Where’s my Darcy hair fix? :p
  16. Megzilla Developer

Probably living with the notion of redoing our whole UI
    • Like x 2
  17. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

So...have I mentioned powerset movement styles yet? You guys really came through with those powerset materials and auras. Lets just go for the trifecta and add on movement styles.

There is already the groundwork for the art using the powerset materials and auras.

Also...why don't we just throw on the idea of the other materials having a matching movement style? Void, Cosmic, NSF, Phoenix, Time Torn and so on.

You guys are knocking it out the park with the newer styles, auras and materials. Keep it up.

Also...powerset emblems...as mentioned by other people.
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

But it’s just patching up a hole :(
  19. Awsome Well-Known Player

can we get more face options?
    • Like x 2
  20. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Specifically, the hat. :)