Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

A normal long sleeve chest with open hands no collar and a large emblem slot
    • Like x 1
  2. Exileant Well-Known Player

;) Yes, and I use them on all my animal looks, the briars and 2 toes make them all look uniform and that is a problem for my Wolf, as they tend to have more toes than that. Nails too. :( It is currently the only 1 of 3 style other foot styles that adjusts your stance. :D And it is the ONLY one of which that is not too big for women.
  3. DinahLance Level 30

Black Canary style :p
  4. Exileant Well-Known Player

:) I went to the Wasteland to see if I could pin-point the names since I could not post pictures.

Overseer Demon: I want all of it adapted to usable character parts. ;) Head (which is easily the coolest looking one in the game so far), Hands, Chest Male and Female, legs and Feet. They are slightly different from Imp's feet too. No chains.
    :D I like how the overseer's stand compared to the other Wrath demons.

I would also like a Wrath Demon tail Waist item. o_O The spikes make it very versatile. Dragon, Demon, Dinosaur, Really vicious Horny Toad, the possibilities are almost endless within the realm of lizards and angels.

:eek: Perhaps done for Halloween styles?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You might need to take screenshots to make it easier.
  6. Exileant Well-Known Player

:eek: I try but it keeps asking me for a stupid web address. :confused: I have the flipping thing on my phone.....

:D Until someone breaks it down for me on how to get passed that, I can explain a bit more. Normal Wrath Demons are huge hunchback things with flat feet. Most are Yellow orange like the ones you fight in Jarred's Cathedral,:mad: "The Ritual requires more Wraaaaaaath!"o_O Only the sub bosses are Red like the one you can choose to fight in the Duo by toggling the center chains. :mad: "I will BURN your FLESH with my FLAMES...." The Overseers are located just around from the Wasteland fighting pits. o_O These have more of a Doom Barron Of Hell stature. No hunch, dog legged, no tail and are a lot more agile than their heavier counterparts. All of them are Red. :eek: They actually use dual wield as a fighting style as opposed to Mauling and tail style. As a side note I REALLY want that Mauling fighting style. ;) It is slow but it looks like it would be a blast to use. And would give an excuse for more tails to be used.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

1. Upload the image to an image sharing site (Deviantart, Imgur, Facebook, Instagram etc)
    2. Copy the web address for that image.
  8. xJeff New Player

Batman inspired Mask Launch again pls! ♥ Pleaseee! [IMG]
  9. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    Since we had Robin's helmet now. Would love to see it in the future. The Gotham City Garage Wonder Woman outfit :p the rest of them, too ;)
  10. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

One thing that is urgently needed. The preview pane needs to have a MANUAL ZOOM function so you can zoom into specific parts of the model, it's small enough that is really hard to see color changes on pieces especially if the color only effects small parts of the piece. This needs to be added as soon as technically feasible.
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

can we get accurately sized reindeer antlers as part of the styles for the winter seasonal? that and maybe some large angel wings or something. or are the winter styles already being worked on?
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Winter Seasonal is probably finished.
    • Like x 1
  13. Th3Anc13ntH0rus New Player

Can we have more hair styles?
    Male:
    Bowl cut, curtained hair, Ivy League, Jheri curl, mop top, mullet, quiff, rattail, and hi-top fade.
    Female:
    Beehive, big hair, chignon, crown braid, ringlets, Afro puffs (single, double, triple) and ram horns (similar to Leia’s Hairstyle).
    Both:
    Liberty spikes, shag, troll hair (short and tall), swirl (cupcake frosting), All Might hairstyle, and lion’s mane.
  14. speedster1981 Committed Player

I have an Idea I think would be cool! since they brought out the new movement styles and they gave us a new style slot and color pallet wouldn't it be cool if they gave us the option to change our speedsters lightning color? It could be a new movement style or option in our style menu. I've seen plenty of reverse flashes and Zooms in the game, don't get me started on how many flashes and kid flashes there is lol but this would be a sweet option. Just Imagine the Possibilities!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i imagine this is something they'll probably do, when the developers said changing the lightning would be a technical impossibility they were talking about the movement mode mechanics, however with the electricity and tesla auras recently + the movement styles, it shouldn't take too much tinkering to do it at least artificially through the movement style. personally i'm hoping they flesh out the colors on the styles added already first though.
    • Like x 1
  16. speedster1981 Committed Player

And for the Female Speedsters out there [IMG]
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I know exactly which costume to put this with.
  18. speedster1981 Committed Player

I know what you mean the blue lightning would look Awesome on my P0LLUX toon
    and the red lightning would look sweet on my Speedster villain

19. spedog Active Player

Could you PLEASE leave the knee pads on the Stalwart Defender Legs the same color as the legs? Please? It is MADDENING to shade the section that appears as underwear to build a character and have those knee pads change to the same color. Please. Please. The only other legs in the game that give you the trunks on the outside look is the New Genesis legs and they don't have the same material in the game and as the top or most other slimline tops causing a disparity. Sweet lords of development, please do this...and maybe the cape thing I mentioned, but definitely fix the knee pads color in issue. For the love of Ma Kent's pancakes! Please.
  20. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    The Rebirth Huntress Hoodie. Please, It's so prefect!
    • Like x 2