Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

how about a Lobo cigar for a face style?
    • Like x 3
  2. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Small items for face pieces? What about neck bolts (Frankenstein's monster) for a Halloween piece?
    • Like x 3
  3. Supercold New Player

This might have been asked before, LONG thread, but a quick and easy way to add a TON more asymmetrical gloves... add an option in the styles tab to just "hide" the left or right hand glove? There by turning every glove into an asymmetrical one... but would also love more asymmetrical ones where you have a different glove on either side not just one side hidden, if that's possible maybe change the style tab to have left and right gloves/boots.

Depending on how gloves and boots are set up a way to get around any coding issues have both gloves on both hands and just hide the left for one style and the right for the other.. I don't know if that would work or even needed but just a thought
    • Like x 4
  4. BatmanBoyBR Level 30

For males too? We mens toon dont have much about FASHIONIST in this game.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Sure, if they can fit it to male body type.
  6. BatmanBoyBR Level 30

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  7. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I would so pay to see that :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Megzilla Developer

Lol, did you see how much people flipped out over the male version of Mera chestpiece?
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

I mean.. it's not beyond photoshop skills.. >_>
    • Like x 1
  10. Megzilla Developer

I don't think we have a way to occlude/mask out gloves because gloves basically overide the shirts/arms so basically you wouldn't have a hand. We have some asymmetry comin' up :) But I'll keep this in mind. Unfortunately a lot of supers have symmetrical outfits.. when I get to do a more unique take on a suit it's easier to address player requests.
  11. ChillCat Loyal Player

To be fair, the Mera style on males has a very feminine neckline. That's not a "old fashioned, gender norm,.blah blah blah whatever" observation. Necklines emphasize the curvatures and contours of the chestc and a plunging , v-shape neckline draws the eye to see either side of the chest in a tear drop shape; typical of a female breast. Muscular males in general and in this game have pectorals that shape closer to a square with rounded corners, so the sharp plunging neckline is just out of place.
    • Like x 1
  12. Megzilla Developer

Right, so just imagine if we put the Lyssa Drak suit on a male. ;)
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

So those of us with female toons just have to suck it up and enjoy male-oriented styles forever? Booorrriiiinng.
  14. ChillCat Loyal Player

Exactly. Doesn't work, which is why we have the griping about the Mera style for males.
  15. ChillCat Loyal Player

Not at all. I'm specifically clarifying why the Mera neckline doesn't work on a male body. It would have been perfectly fine if they had just modified the neckline to match a male body type. One small change....no need to throw out the whole suit
    • Like x 2
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

What's wrong with speedos and some chest hair, lol?:D
    [IMG]

Edit: The man isn't me, just FYI.
    • Like x 2
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I love the male version of Mera. In between my Battle Beast armory and my Anti-Kryptonian armor is gonna be the Mera outfit. Because sometimes you’re at the gym and a world crisis occurs, so you don’t have time to change out of your gym outfit.
    • Like x 1
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Even if it’s just a photoshop I’d still love to see it :D
  19. velvetsanity Loyal Player

20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Not necessarily. It could just be too early. lol