Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Highfather, Darkseid, Kalibak, and the Xudarian I completely agree.
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Rebirth Circe Hair.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Chicken Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. kajira21a New Player

5. candiFloss Active Player

I would like some of the new gods styles, and BARDA gear for Villains, In fact i wonder if all styles could be available to all players no matter what faction. And try to do away with the hungry butt on most of the female pant styles, also the fact that some head styles when worn cause baldness on women, not sure about the male toons as i don't have any.
  6. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Well I'd hope you'd also add them to DCUO as well as their gear...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Lobo's gear would be awesome, the boots and the whole look, and maybe add his chain meat hook weapon for us to use would be great. Oh and those black markings around his eyes and mouth too.
    [IMG]
    I'd like Nuclearman from Superman 4 Quest for Peace movie/comic gear and emblem, attached to the suit and one not.
  7. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

With the Summer Event, the coming "Deluge" Episode, and other such things, i think here's another point to put out more wishing for some awesome suits. Maybe give the villains some love this time! Oh, again, art from my fave Stjepan Sejic.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Oh, and some extra favor for him, how about a little more love for Hawkman to go with the rest of the existing Thanagarian helms and weapons?

[IMG]
  8. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

9. Megzilla Developer

10. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Oh really? All I saw was Mera stuff this time. You must be talking about later events.
  11. Hydraze Active Player

Yeah I was a little sad when I saw the guy version of Mera's set. I had thought we would be getting an Ocean Master inspired set this time but I fear not. It's still entirely possible we'll see them later though. It's only the first part!
  12. Hydraze Active Player

By any chance can we expect to see more African American hairstyles? There's always a shortage of them in video games.
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

There was a style this morning at work that I was going to post a picture of when I got home, but I can't remember it. Can anyone help me remember?
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I actually do remember now. Does anyone else think we need that Jon Snow/Nightwing amalgam outfit from Metal?[IMG]
  15. Bishop5858zinc New Player

[IMG]costume styles i would like to see next is the red lion and the bronze tiger just like the one in suicide squad hell to pay:)
  16. Hydraze Active Player

I have a character based off of a white tiger and thought some styles based off of this guy would help him out.

[IMG]

I'd hope his face looked more like some sort of mask or helmet but I like the character so much I'd take anything for him :).
  17. MerKat New Player

I wish the tails were waist costume items
  18. Wonder Gyrl New Player

[IMG]

How about Starfire's hair and costume?
    • Like x 3
  19. Bishop5858zinc New Player

20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Coats and jackets (including trench coats) as back pieces that will fit over most non-armor tops (slimlines/business/formal/Abra Kadabra/etc) that don’t already include a coat/jacket