Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. kajira21a New Player

i love robot style we only have a few in game
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree with Kajira. More robot styles.
  4. kajira21a New Player

5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

6. kajira21a New Player

7. kajira21a New Player

8. kajira21a New Player

9. kajira21a New Player

10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Is it possible to create emblems that resemble-but-are-legally-distinct from Omni-man, Invincible, and The Immortal?
    Or is that another one that y'all are gonna say we can't do for legal reasons?
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I want a less Two-Face variation of the Split Personality set :)

Just got the chest piece and it’d be my new favorite if both sides of the coat matched (along with the colors) and it didn’t have the tie
  12. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Makes me think of the perfect aura to go with them. From the old City of Heroes "Steampunk Pack", their "clunker aura"
    [IMG]
  13. Chicken Well-Known Player

14. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

glowing material for marketplace i'll buy it ;)
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We still need, at the very least, the Head Style and Chest Style worn by Adrian Chase, The Vigilante! There's just no way in-game to get that Double-V on the chest and head!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Sarezar New Player

Hello Devs

There are two types of styles that I would like to see more of, due to a lack of enough styles of this type:

1) Styles that are more MYSTERIOUS, with:
    - awesome ways to cover parts of the face (variations of the bandana, scarfs, covering half the face, or diagonally with some bandages like some ninja designs)
    - high collars
    - capes that are covering the front parts of the shoulders
    - not-tight-to-the-skin-pants (not all male heroes want to wear tights!)
    - multiple layers (visually)
    - maybe some ominous touches
    - oh and with more trench coats :)
    Parts of the Phantom Stranger's costume match the above (some already exist in game). Inspiration can also be taken from Assassin Creed/Thief costumes, also Dark Elves and Spellcasters from various fantasy settings. Perhaps add some ghostly auras.
    Generally, more ways to look...mysterious! :eek:

2) Styles that are split between the left and right side. Something like the Split Personality style or some of the Kryptonian battle gear. Not all parts of a full style need to be split like that but some concepts look really awesome when they are not symmetrical. Combining non-symmetrical items, even from different styles, makes for some crazy cool costumes.

Thank you for reading
    • Like x 2
  17. Megzilla Developer

I think you'll really enjoy our upcoming suits coming out later this year :) I think they hit most of these points.
    • Like x 2
  18. Knarlydude Loyal Player

[IMG]:D

Thank you and everyone on the design team for working so hard.
    • Like x 1
  19. Saami Loyal Player

I want to put my real life face on my character face as texture. That would make really unique characters.
    There could be somekind of transition kit in marketplace which you would use to make that happen.
  20. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Hey Devs, I like the direction we have gone with styles thus far. I do have a few requests, as usual. More robes/Toga/Greco Roman/Deity Styles. For example:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Helmet Styles associated with these styles:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

A leaguemate of mine is in love with all things Superman, and any related lore characters: Valor/ Mon El:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Finally, we need more Alien Races/Species to select as cosmetics for our toons. Examples:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just a taste. You can start with these. Should keep you bust for a while lol.....
    • Like x 1