Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i might have said this before but EVERYTHING from mannheim's chinese theater. the dragon wall scroll was really nice and all but there are some very artistically complex designed pieces in mannheim theater like the samurai wall scroll, the hanging lantern lights, the jade stutes, mystical doors and regular doors, pillars, plants etc.
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Another one I’m sure everyone is sick of...but more vehicles.
    I would love to have more vehicles.
    -The Carrier
    -the Ultima Thule
    -Sliding Albion
    -A couple motorcycles (preferably themes like Huntress, Dinah, Hot Pursuit, or Flamingo)
    -themes cars (Arrow Car, Fiddle Car)
    -Batvehicles maybe
    -and more but since I need to put up my phone before my manager gets back from break, lol

I would totally enjoy turning my laboratory-themed base into a garage filled with vehicles.
  3. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Star-Field Window (large/small) like the old Screen-Saver effect, the window shows passing stars; one is 'going-to' (think the warp-drive starfield from Star Trek), the other shows 'coming-from', third one is left to right (this window can be inverted for a right to left effect). Shape of frame is same as the flatscreen.
    • Like x 2
  4. Kaycee1319 Level 30

Seats you can actually sit down in might be nice, or I don't really see a lot of Joker themed base items
    • Like x 3
  5. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Yes, because kneeling on my Mobius Chair just doesn't have the same effect....
    • Like x 2
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

yeah kind of a turn off that i can't sit in the chair furniture, but i can somehow still sleep in a bed.
    • Like x 1
  7. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Dear Devs
    I realy don't know if this is the correct thread for it but me and a few of my friends realy would like to hold more than 16 skins/armories.
    And if possible more bases for the players.
    It would be nice to have 5 or 6 bases and 24 or 32 armories.
    There are a lot of good players who got realy good ideas to make iconic looks (from DC or other games) for themselfs. :)
    I'll sample 2 of mine for example ^^[IMG][IMG]
    So... I think players would like to have more lairs/bases and armories
    Thank you
    ~Zurox
    • Like x 1
  8. Kestral Committed Player

[IMG][IMG]
    The top console would make a cool base item additon.
    And the magic decorations from early game were rarely added as attainable base items. Circe's throne, the purple torches and braisers, even the mosaic floor pieces would be great additions.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kestral Committed Player

BTW the interactive bamboo shower is the greatest thing ever. Thank You Devs!
    • Like x 1
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well. we have the mosaic floor pieces, but i do agree on the magical items being put in, especially circe's throne. maybe even make it where we can sit in it. i too would just adore for them to put older magical location items in since they're typically some of the best stuff in the game, just run through mannheim's chinese theater a time or two and you'll see what i mean, everything in it is so detailed and intricate.
    • Like x 1
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

with the advent of more and more animated base items, how about a full scale, free standing, animated skull door from the trigon's prison alert? that would just be epic! tall enormous doors made of skulls and antlers that we can actually open just like it opens into trigon's prison chamber.
  12. Ascended Well-Known Player

Been a couple months, time to ask for my giant interactive League Hall table, with holographic earth floating above the tabletop and chairs you can actually sit at. I feel like this is the last thing I need to really tie my Hall together and make my monitor womb truly awesome.

And I really liked the Iconic bundles in the MP; the Flash and Bat stuff. I know the devs aren't very fond of the MP but is there any chance of doing more bundles like that? Or at least putting such things in the game somewhere, some how? I'd love to get a cool Black Adam bundle with various Khandaq/Rock of Eternity items, or a New Gods bundle, or whatever.
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I have so much stuff in base inventory that my Trophy Room base is completely filled. So would this be the right place to ask for a 5th base? So I can have a Hall of Random Crap and fill it with the base items I will never use and collected only for the sake of completing a feat?
  14. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    We have windows like this and the Icy trees ones that have 'depth' to them when you walk past them, well how about adapting that idea into an 'open door' version? So, it would look like double doors that open outwards onto a balcony which overlooks the Gotham or Metropolis skyline. Obviously you would not be able to walk out on to the balcony, but it would look like you could. Kinda like the picture below.
    (apologies if I've committed some kind of faux pas by posting something Marvel related here, but Spidermans doors in his apartment is the best thing i can think of to reference what i mean)
    [IMG]

Also, I'd totally love some more Supergirl related posters (small and large). We only really have two so far, her cheesy first comic book appearance (#252), and her laying dead in Supermans arms (Crisis #7). They are both iconic, sure, but not completely fitting as a display commemorating the achievements of my Supergirl-themed character. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

This is a many of us wish we could have the opportunity to delete "obtained" base items. Why do I want to miss out on Feats ( and SP) if I don't want these items? There might be complaint of expense, but something must be given up.
    • Like x 1
  16. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Omni-Stations: All functions in one place (Soder Vendor, R&D Vendor, Mail, Banker, Broker, League Bank, League Donation, etc).

To be able to do all the little in game maintenance things without running all over the place. Change where amenities can be placed in the players lair, so they can have a functional working area; and spread out the amenities in the League Hall, grouping all the same amenities together is not as functional as it should be.

A little feng shui ..
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

that would be a neat idea, especially if you could walk through the open doors but not go into it and come out on the other side, between that and the trigon's prison chamber doors i think we need more animated doors that can be walked through now that we have stuff like base companions and even an animated shower. why not animated moving doors that act like, well, doors?
    • Like x 1
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well it seems unanimous, we all want chairs we can actually sit in. another neat idea would be trophy items, beat a villain or hero and get an iconic weapon or costume piece from them (or both) with a display with their name plaqued on it maybe perhaps in glass display stands like the one in museums and stuff.
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Winter Seasonal Base item ideas (or for future icy themed content)

Falling Snow
    Falling Snow - Large
    Heavy Falling Snow
    Heavy Falling Snow - Large
    Snowy Oak Tree
    Icy Wooden Bridge
    Icy Rock Cluster
    Icy Crystal Cluster
    Etched Icy Crystal
    Clumped Icy Crystal Growth
    Tall Icy Crystal Growth
    Frozen Water Puddle
    Frosty Grass Patch
    Large Frosty Grass Patch
    Snowy Grass Patch
    Large Snowy Grass Patch
    Glacier Pillar

(The following tree base items will, like the Cherry Blossom trees, be snowy trees but with snow flurries drifting off the tree)

Snowy Tall Tree
    Snowy Old Tree
    Snowy Narrow Tree
    Snowy Oak Canopy
    Snowy Conifer Tree
    Snowy Conifer Tree (Large)

(The following base items will be ice sculptures, or inspired by. Perhaps look to the real life Harbin Ice Festival for inspiration. Any base items with (Illuminated) mean they are lit up, and can change colour between sky blue, pink, light green and yellow)

Icy Archway
    Icy Archway (Illuminated)
    Icy Column
    Icy Column (Illuminated)
    Icy Door
    Icy Bridge
    Elevated Icy Path
    Icy Stairs
    Icy Freestanding Wall
    Atlantis Ice Sculpture
    Atlantis Ice Sculpture (Illuminated)
    Atlantis Ice Sculpture - Large
    Atlantis Ice Sculpture - Large (Illuminated)
    Daily Planet Ice Sculpture
    Daily Planet Ice Sculpture (Illuminated)
    Daily Planet Ice Sculpture - Large
    Daily Planet Ice Sculpture - Large (Illuminated)
    Fortress of Solitude Ice Sculpture
    Fortress of Solitude Ice Sculpture (Illuminated)
    Fortress of Solitude Ice Sculpture - Large
    Fortress of Solitude Ice Sculpture - Large (Illuminated)
    Lion Ice Sculpture
    Lion Ice Sculpture (Illuminated)
    Angel Ice Sculpture
    Angel Ice Sculpture (Illuminated)
    Superman Ice Sculpture
    Superman Ice Sculpture (Illuminated)

Sky Window - Aurora Night Sky
    Sky Window - Snow Clouds
    Sky Window - Starry Night Sky
    Sky Window - Shooting Stars
    Winter Window - Snowy Forest
    Winter Window - Snowy Village (Day)
    Winter Window - Snowy Village (Sunset)
    Winter Window - Snowy Village (Night)
    Winter Window - Snowy Mountain (Day)

Reindeer Totem
    Polar Bear Cub Totem
    Husky Totem
    Husky Puppy Totem
    Santa's Sleigh Toy Totem

Igloo
    Igloo (Large)

Pink Decorative Tinsel
    Blue Decorative Tinsel
    Green Decorative Tinsel
    Red Decorative Tinsel
    Gold Decorative Tinsel
    Fluffy White Rug
    Fluffy Christmas Rug
    Wonder Woman & Lasso Christmas Light Display
    Superman Christmas Light Display
    Batman Throws Batarang Christmas Light Display
    Neon Blue Christmas Lights
    Neon Red Christmas Lights
    Neon Green Christmas Lights
    • Like x 2
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree about the trophy case. For me it wouldn’t even have to be ones I’ve defeated. Just a trophy case with random objects related to characters.
    Snart’s glasses
    Digger’s boomerang
    Jason Todd’s helmet
    Roy Harper’s cybernetic arm
    Riddler’s mask
    The Emerald Eye of Ekron
    One of Ollie’s arrows (or just the head even)

Just trophies. Doesn’t have to be someone ive defeated in my opinion.
    Doesn’t have to be people
    • Like x 1