Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i was sort of thinking of one of the injustice endings, where all of the heroes are defeated and their weapons and costumes shredded and damaged are lined up in a display case XD. that and maestro hulks collection is quite neat ;).
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I forgot to add to my Winter Base Item List the following:

Icy Doorframe (Narrow)
    Icy Doorframe (Wide)
    Snowy Brick Path
    Frozen Waterfall
    Blue Mystical Wall Scroll (Christmas Edition)
    Blue Mystical Wall Scroll - Wide (Christmas Edition)
    Blue Mystical Ceiling Scroll (Christmas Edition)
    Blue Mystical Ceiling Scroll - Wide (Christmas Edition)
    Red Mystical Wall Scroll (Christmas Edition)
    Red Mystical Wall Scroll - Wide (Christmas Edition)
    Red Mystical Ceiling Scroll (Christmas Edition)
    Red Mystical Ceiling Scroll - Wide (Christmas Edition)
    Arkham Asylum Ice Sculpture
    Arkham Asylum Ice Sculpture (Illuminated)
    Arkham Asylum Ice Sculpture - Large
    Arkham Asylum Ice Sculpture - Large (Illuminated)
    Olympus Snow Globe
    Celestial City Snow Globe
    Teen Titans Tower Ice Sculpture
    Batman Ice Sculpture
    Wonder Woman Ice Sculpture
    Aquaman Ice Sculpture
    Ice Bar Stool
    Ice Corner Bar
    Ice Bar
    Snowy Gotham Painting
    Snowy Metropolis Painting
    Chocolate Fountain (Interactive)
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Never finished Injustice. You mean Like the cryo-tubes that Batman keeps former costumes in?
    And anything involving Maestro would be awesome. Especially those trophies.
    Is there a legally-distinct version of Silver Surfer? So we can have a broken surfboard? Like Black Racer’s skis...only broken?

Damaged trophies would be awesome. Wall sized for bases. Extra tall for League Halls.
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

only thing i know of is carnage cosmic, but some trophies in general would be awesome with their own displays. here's what i mean about the trophy case ending of injustice, but something a bit more neater and classy looking sort of like these [IMG]

[IMG]
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I like to camouflage my base amenities into regular base decorations, for example an R&D Vendor hidden inside a refrigerator or a Broker hidden inside a row of filing cabinets. Some amenities are quite bulky or oddly shaped (like the R&D Station) and I have to get creative.
    My request is smaller base amenity skins (about the size and shape of a runway light) that I could hide more easily, turning almost any floor decoration into an amenity.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. SearchName New Player

Limit amenities now in Dive base is 5. Can you increase this limit by up to 6? It's best if you could put 7 amenities in there. I use just base Dive because it is small and compact but I can not put there important amenities because of the limit is 5.
    Devs, I am asking you to increase the limit in the dive base, even to 6. And preferably to 7.
  7. Ascended Well-Known Player

I think it's time for my monthly request for a League Hall sized table, with cool interaction options and a big holographic earth floating above the table. And we should be able to actually sit at it. I mean, if "sit at the table" was the interactive option? I'd be fine with that.

I just need a big giant table in my Hall so my League mates and I can sit around and look important. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Base Perimeter Materials (or Base Template Windows).

What are these?

They would be materials for the walls or ceilings of your base (for an entire room). They would cost 10 base items in memory for your base. The ceiling materials would be the size of a full square of ceiling in your base, however large that is depending on where in the base it would be.

The ceiling materials could be the sky, with various weather/time of day options, including storm cloud, rain cloud, clear blue sky, sunset, clear starry night sky, and so on.

The wall materials could be long windows that extend over much of the base room. These again could include cityscapes of Metropolis, Gotham and Central City, with again options for different weathers/time of day. They could also include other locations, such as Atlantis, Olympus, Gotham Wastelands, Apokolips, Celestial City/New Genesis, Zamaron, Qward, Fortress of Solitude, Titans Island, and more.
    • Like x 2
  9. Darke Flame New Player

League Hall Amenities!
    I know we have an R&D Station, League Bank, Tribute Station, & Mail. It would be nice to have R&D Vendor, Soder Vendor, & mods for the Teleporters. Prestige could be used to power them, just like the buffs.
    The Teleporters could go to Urgent Warfronts.
    I remember the how hyped up League Halls were when they were first out, but now they've fallen to the wayside.
  10. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Joker-bot that talks and moves
  11. Sexy_Shell Active Player

I'd like a fountain like the one in the new content that has actual water flowing, also would like bigger bases and more placement space for league halls.
    80 spaces in the big rooms of the league halls is not enough.
  12. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Well, if Atlantis is coming, I would love to see some effects (rising bubbles, for example) as base items to suggest an underwater environment. Or just an Atlantis-themed base for purchase :)
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Lots of Atlantean furniture. we have an Armoire, an accent table, a throne as well as the Briny table and chairs. How about an Atlantean (water) bed maybe modeled after the lavish bed but with coral supports holding up the canopy or an octopus motif like in that 1983 Bond Movie?

Oh and a Tusky base pet!
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 11.41.33 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Seriously, that walrus rug is just in such poor taste!
    [IMG]farewell old friend by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  14. Ascended Well-Known Player

Some underwater type base items is a really cool idea. We have the rain items, so I'd imagine that some floating bubbles would be possible right?
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Just thought of something while reading Star Trek: Heart of the Sun.
    Superjerk can shrink himself and enter the Bottle City of Kandor, correct?
    So could there be a base item, like a bottle city or a scale model of a building, we can enter?
    Because several have stated a bigger base or even a fifth base. And I certainly would enjoy the idea of jumping into a bottle city or even a bottle building. To decorate.

As a personal request, assuming this is possible. Can the bottle city, or bottle building, or scale building, or whatever it turns out, be a robotic one? A city from a robotic world, or a building from a robotic world. Something involving robotics. Oh how my program misses my home planet, spending time around so many biological lifeform gets so...boring?...frustrating?...I can’t find the right word.
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

^ this. between my comment about sky themed ceiling patches and a gotham full moon with drifting clouds, and the person who suggested a few pages over, i think it's pretty clear we want some sky patches to go with the rain areas we got in riddled with crime. i would sooooooo love some windows/sky patches based on gotham wastelands, the sky with all the different colored stars and the nightmarishly distorted landscape remind me of a picasso starry night painting meeting a salvador dali painting.
  17. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

Sunstone Base Theme Please My God im sick of looking at my Cave with only one room converted to sunstone with cave walls
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

yeah we kind of need a sitting emote, that and like maybe meditation from wow where you levitate in the meditation position.
  19. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

20. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

A way to delete or remove base items from your inventory. Would be nice if we could take it from our base and donate it to League.