Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

Definitely need this I have unusable items in my base because they were meant for the League hall
  2. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

How about some reskins for the teleporters. Like Phantom Zone portal
    [IMG]
    And a magical portal
    [IMG]
    And other ideas like that
    • Like x 4
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Iconic NPCs that we can interact with like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex, Joker, Circe, Donna Troy, Wonder girl, Superboy, Nightwing, Red Robin, Robin Damian Wayne, Supergirl, Powergirl, Batwoman, Batgirl. Etc. Just some iconic npcs to hang around with in our lairs. And a customizable npc we can set to look like our alts
    • Like x 2
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

well, Halloween is coming. ill throwout some ideas.
    -Evil cymbal monkey
    -Haunted Jack-in-the-box interactive base item
    -Apple Bobbing Tub
    -Gallows
    -Spider Colony (wall)
    -Spider Colony (ceiling)
    -Spider Colony (floor)
    -Jump Scare motion sense items, that pop up at a specific proximity
    -Snow tv (a old school box tv w/bunny ears)
    -Haunted Speaker
    -Open Grave. it would be the 1st base item to put a hole into the floor when placed
    -Evil Tree w/apples
    -Evil Tree w/swing set
    -Evil Tree w/tire swing
    -Rotten floorboard (large & small)
    -Magic Crystal Ball table (interactive gift giving item)
    -Mariachi Skeleton that plays a random instrument when you enter your base, there is no day of the dead event.so, heres a lilttle something for that.
    -Open Morgue Lockers? i think trigons prison has a few if i remember correctly.
    -Couch & Beds from lust duo that include skeletons
    -is Cerberus as a league hall exclusive item, an option? would be pretty neat, & the doorways seem his size..
    -Used Iron Maiden/Closed Iron Maiden
    -mini mausoleum like the ones at forum of 12 caesars
    • Like x 2
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

all of these are AMAZING, i could especially use the open grave and gallows. and after running the trigon duos/alerts, some free standing portals and doors we can actually open, they're just so common in the trigon story line, shouldn't be too hard to put the same opening animation mechanic to a base item.
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

also the posts with birds on them from gotham subway and burnley nightclub. it's about time those were put in for players bases, i know just where i want to put them XD.
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

conveyer belts
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

I would like better windows in game. Ones that aren't focused on a sceen so I can put them up without having the same looking building in the background. The icy village was good just more backgrounds for that or others.
    • Like x 2
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

How about a working basketball hoop?
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Any plans to add Wonderdog to our list of base pets?
    • Like x 1
  13. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Flashing changing color lights disco dance floor.... and a spinning disco ball.
  14. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Base Items Part 2: this will include anything currently on my mind, brace yourselves for randomness.
    -Piranha Pond
    -Snake Pit
    -Fish Pond
    -Frog Pond
    -Crocodile base pet
    -Hotdog Cart
    -Drumset, Mic Stand, Standing & Mounted Guitars
    -Full Body mannequin
    -Tentacle & Snake animated items based on Threat Below & God Of Monsters
    -Gingerbread Titans Tower
    -Snowfall like the rain items
    -Lightswitch interactive, turns off your base lights. great for horror bases
    -Beach Ball, Beast Boy has them in his room, would be fun for parties. indestructible & throwable
    -Painter's Ladder
    -Manhole Cover
    -Bunkbed. we have so many beds. but not bunkbeds, add those too plz
    -Stove, not the culinary fancy stove, just an average 1. as well as a microwave
    -Fancy Wedding Cake
    -Fire Hydrant
    -Charcoal Grill
    -Bouncy House because why not? that'd be so hilarious to see animated for a league hall
    -Hades Statue & Ares Statue in League Hall sizes
    -Cerberus Statue & Medusa Statue?
    -Conveyor Belt w/boxes
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Oceans I would love to see this base item when Valentines Day arrives (From Circe's stronghold)
    a flying chair for my base!!! *___*
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Not so much a base item as a re-use of an existing thing...

Would be nice if we could go into the decoration mode colour selection and apply a material that has already been unlocked on that character to the tintable parts of their base.

So, for example, an ice character with the Arctic material unlocked could have a base with ice on the walls.
    • Like x 1
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

agreed, this is also something i and quite a few people have been asking for for a while now, wouldn't it be interesting if they made it where we could actually sit in it? dcuo needs a sitting emote like wow and other mmos. just imagine how useful that would be since we have so many chair base items of different varieties we just can't sit in? another thing i'd also like to see is doors we can actually open from the trigon content.
    • Like x 2
  18. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

A few more high tech items such as terminals, computer stations, wall items...

But not tied to an already existing group or person. Example: The Batman packages have plenty of good looking tech items, but I can't use a lot as it has the bat logo. I have non bat themed character.
    • Like x 2
  19. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

haha yes. imagine how scary a base could become when its covered in Black Void
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

same, maybe for winter we'll get some starry night ceiling patches, i'd sure appreciate them for my night throne room and the haunted forest up at the front of my base near the entrance.