Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

For earth I know there is the powerset aura but I would like to say a variant of it but with bigger pebbles/stones/rocks/boulders floating through it. Just call it Geology Aura. You can have that ;).
    • Like x 1
  2. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

you should out the thread i made about it and i agree its to small
  3. kingmonkey Active Player

Hey, is there a sorcery/magic-looking aura? And by that I mean, mystical symbols or glyphs flying around the character? I know there are the arcane hand aura things from Cursed Gotham, I think, but is there a whole-body thaumaturgical aura?

Also, an aura that resembles a DNA strand would probably go over well.
    • Like x 1
  4. Primortal Level 30

Power set neon glowing material for my green lantern
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

A material/chroma corresponding to each mentor. Batman's could be a (preferably tintable) Kevlar/armor type texture to put on your gear.
    • Like x 2
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Ah, so like floating through the magma/lava like parts? That would be cool.
    • Like x 1
  7. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Green Ultimate Aura in the same shade of green as the Green Smoke movement accessory, please.

Thanks! :)
  8. Fukutora New Player

• Like x 2
  9. Shazammm Well-Known Player

Obviously, this request might take some time....but how about a weapon aura slot? Having a staff that has fire coming off it or a shield that looks like it's generating some kind of digital field around it would be pretty awesome.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Animal Skin Materials like Cheetah, Tiger, Zebra and Snake for example.
    • Like x 3
  11. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, I have no idea if it would be possible with the game's current technology, but if it is I would LOVE this. One of my toons has the fire power and the super-name Kojin, which is a Japanese version of a fire god that has a flaming sword. I'd LOVE to make him have a flaming katana. (I know there's that weapon pack in the MP, but that's a sword made of fire, what I want is just a regular sword but with the blade on fire).
  12. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- We have the Neon Camo and Arctic Neon Camo Chromas, but what about a Desert Neon Camo Chroma?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. metro2k Well-Known Player

I have many electric characters, I would like an electric aura or an alternative to the current ones
  14. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Shhh... you're not supposed to know...
  15. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

How about some fabric materials or chromas?

-Denim
    -Houndstooth
    -Leather
    -Plaid
    -Polka dot
    • Like x 3
  16. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

17. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

how about a blood aura ?
  18. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

What about a black croma combined with a red one,a silver material combined with a gold .what about Star a aura
  19. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Came up recently in another discussion:

Plastic Man Material

[IMG]
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For awhile now, I've wanted to see revamps of the Watchful Aura, because it's become one of my favorite auras. It's absolutely perfect for characters that use larger style pieces that "hide" the other auras!

[IMG]

So here's what I want to see:

1) New versions of the Watchful Aura in ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW!

2) Make them Battle Reactive! :cool:

Please and thank you! :)
    • Like x 2