Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Lexelot New Player

Not necessarily a new material, but I’d like to ability to apply materials to a skin. Other solution would be create skins of the existing materials so they’re also available to use.
    • Like x 3
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I THINK there's already a Cosmic Skin in the Marketplace, but don't quote me on that, as some style items that used to be in there were "temporarily removed" and haven't returned to the Marketplace yet.
  3. Shadobi Level 30

1. Animated Electric Hair.
    2. Animated Smoke Hair.
    3. Animated Hair (Ponytail physics).
    4. Blended Smoke Aura Black on top blending with White smoke on bottom or vice versa.
    5. Electric Plasma Ball effect aura around the body or the Head, hands, etc. (Like the lightning plasma ball).
    6. Void like Material with eyes opening all over.
    7. Fourth Slot Material.
    • Like x 1
  4. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

add an black hex neon chroma pack plssss:)

[IMG]

like this one just black *.*
    • Like x 1
  5. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

A while ago there were special Sequined versions of some style sets in the Marketplace. A couple of examples:

- Sequined Urban Suit

[IMG]

- Sequined Formal Suit

[IMG]

Can we have a material which makes our gear look like that? Perhaps even a Neon Chroma material?
  6. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Tv Static material
    • Like x 3
  7. Eve YouTuber

Megzilla already said they can't make the hair animated.
  8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Pied Piper's Green with White Polka Dots Material
    [IMG]PiedPiper by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

(and in the beating a Dead Horse department...
    Regular Men's Thigh High Boots!)
    • Like x 1
  9. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- We have the Black, Blue and Red Composite Neon Chroma materials, can we also have it for other colors?
    - We have the Blue Spark Material, can we also have this material for other colors?
  10. Shadobi Level 30

You can make Ponytails Animated. That quote "They can't make hair animated" Is only for normal hair but Pigtails or Ponytails can be animated.
  11. Eve YouTuber

But the current ponytail we have is not animated aswell... so I'm 99% sure Megzilla's comment still stands
  12. Shadobi Level 30

99% so you saying I still have a chance, Nice.
  13. Eve YouTuber

14. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Cicada aura? Tis the season.
  15. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

It would be cool to have a Cheetah aura, I can think of it being similar to the Orange Vapor Aura from the free gift Treat or Treat Bag of Halloween event 2017, but more yellowish and of course with a Cheetah pattern, It'd fit perfectly for my Cheetah iconic and would be a nice addition.
    [IMG]
  16. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a kevlar croma material .
    a black and red croma
  17. SuperCorp Level 30

Would be nice to change the color of the feather aura.. I have black wings but drop white feathers... boo.
  18. SuperCorp Level 30

Also. Your better membership thread is closed so I just will post idea for Aura's and Materials here.

Would be nice for people who have membership could get a break...

When I find a Chroma like the Harlequin and use it on one character. Would be nice to be able to use it on all characters. Or once its been used on one character if they could make it purchasable on that person's account through the marketplace for other characters.
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

You CAN change the colour of the aura. It uses the third slot in your colour palette. If that is black. then the aura will drop black feathers. Just use that slot for your wings too.
    • Like x 1
  20. SuperCorp Level 30

OMG Thank you!
    • Like x 2