Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. DakuSuiren New Player

Still waiting on that Ares Inspired Chromas, The Silver and Navy Blue Combo is nice!
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

More tintable ones. Tintable sparkly one, tintable metallic one, etc.
  3. Eve YouTuber

Raven's Purple aura in the 8th Precinct solo pls
    [IMG]
    (Picture from YouTube)
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The wrapping paper chromas are outstanding. Would love to see something similar with stars, uniform and/or random, big and small or the same size..

one we can adjust and one set to red, white and blue.
  5. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I would like to see a clear material. :D
  6. Legoman Active Player

Like a ghost, or just invisible
  7. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Can we get this aura on the skeleton pretty much fire aura but bigger and can actually see it
    [IMG]
  8. Lara Committed Player

More Plants Auras
  9. Elceetu New Player

So far great job (still hate the TC though)..how about rubble for the earth, magical Pentagrams that fade in and out for sorcery, I know this is off topic but how about a more substantial ice pet or henchman. I mean ice side kicks that aren’t ice is so lame. For all the power sets grant the appropriate henchman. I mean how many auras and materials are you gonna put out? Fire ice earth quantum etc. Just a polite suggestion.
  10. Dogico Loyal Player

Just stopping by to ask for a Rainbow Chroma again please
  11. Shadobi Level 30

I spent 100 dollars on "Cosmic Chroma" boxes and still haven't got one.
    What are the percentages of the Cosmic Chroma?

To be honest it's very frustrating because I have always brought in the Market Place and never once received a rare.
    I had to buy them always in the broker. I enjoy investing in a game I like but I can't buy from the market place that I feel the item of value is never present.
    • Like x 2
  12. Akhensefu New Player

Sorry, for being off topic... but maybe this forum lacks a thread to "Tell us what Store Items you like to see next"
    so... my request is a bit unique... but i think everyone knows, that there is a lack of villains... and in the store you can even change powers, name and so on... why is there no way to change the alignment... it would be cool, if we have the possibility to change to/from villains to/from heroes. maybe there are some players, that want to change, but only due to their characters, they don't want.

if you include this change, you would be able to take a little control about the gap between heroes/villains, is you change the price to change the alignment.
    if you ask me for the moment, i would say, an alignment change to villains should cost about 500db cash and the change to heroes should cost 2500cb cash to make it less attractive...

then you could include a gender change too... as there is no benefit or a flaw to the gameplay... (this could lead to name change and body change purchases too, so it should be a win for the store)

and again... sorry for being off topic
    to change that for a bit, i would like to see an chamelion material, that is a bit adaptive to the enviroment

greetings Sefu
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have a material that gives our gear a gradient? English is not my first language, so I'll try to explain as good as I can. In the Mid-Nite gear there is a possibility to have a color transition on the chest and the leg styles. I want this for my Reverse Flash toon that's based on the CW version.
    - Can we have a material that makes our characters invisible? I mean not entirely invisible, I just want to see the toon blend in with the environment. I'd like something as seen in the video below

14. Dada_eltigre New Player

Nebula mat. We have nebula aura. Nebula mat would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Something for next year: a Christmas lights aura
  16. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I have a chararcter that is all white and as my aura i have the white tesla. I have tried every material i have and none of them are white or can compliment the color. A side note: I have almost every material rreleased so that means i have a bunch and none of them are white or can compliment my white color. Also for what ever reason when i try to use the void material it changes my white color to something esle totally different. My suggestion is white meterial or if void can keep the white color
  17. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

Unless I'm misunderstanding you...grab the "Gift of Light" box from the seasonal vendor for 50 Holly Leaves.

You get 2 full skill points claiming the collection inside, and then receive the "Fairy Lights Aura" in the mail.
    Just about the most bang for your seasonal buck.

[IMG]

I know it's not an aura or material...but it's been a while since we got a new ugly sweater, and I'd like this one. Either in-game or IRL.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Please add it in-game next year (lots of advance notice to speak to the people you need to speak to) or mail it to my address.
    Much obliged & Happy Holidays to the staff.
    • Like x 3
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thank you very much! This is exactly what I was looking for :)
    • Like x 1
  19. The Wonderer New Player

I have been wanting the "Soul Dimming Aura" from the Here for the reaping level 29 Spectre mission ever since I first saw it. Please give this to us finally. In multiple colors if it's not too much trouble.
  20. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

Anytime, Lobo Lite. ;) Happy to help.
    • Like x 1