Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. MYDAMAGE OP New Player

Lol too funny p2w my guy if every1 can get the items its not rare
  2. shadowkingh60 New Player

lantern matereals in all colours avavable from a vender would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  3. Fwames Well-Known Player

A chroma set that has the following components

Stealth material
    Tungsten material
    Black composite material

I think this combination would be sick for those who are on covert operations
  4. Legoman Active Player

I don't know if this would be an aura or a material, but what about a way to make it look like the character is vibrating, like reverse flash in the cw tv show.[IMG]
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    Always make sure the url ends in .png or .jpg, etc before posting an image otherwise it won't post correctly.
  6. Legoman Active Player

Okay thanks
  7. EvilDeeds Active Player

Can we get some duel auras like this please
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Sherwood New Player

I would love to see Textures to add to a style. like a material but a suit texture and be able to add a logo on top of all styles.
    Also like the materials go to differant parts of wearable styles, maybe a way to just use or pick what part of the material you can use and where it goes. It would allow more style choices and use the materials you already have out. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Hi, DarkAvenger.
  10. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

A croma material which has a part that is dark AND other red
  11. SorayaPylos New Player

PiNK SMOKE TRAIL. Also purple baby blue and black smoke trail. C'mon I need one for my pink smoke
    • Like x 1
  12. Legoman Active Player

Zebra and/or rainbow materials
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Wildlife materials i.e. tiger skin, leopard skin, cheetah skin, zebra skin, elephant skin, crocodile skin, snake skin
    • Like x 2
  14. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Green Ultimate Aura in various shades of green, please. Thanks! :)
  15. kingmonkey Active Player

Ooh, how about a movement trail that leaves sorcery-type symbols floating in the air behind you?

Also, and I'm sure this has been mentioned before, it would be great if the visual that accompanied changing between armory builds varied. Maybe have it linked to the power? Atomic could be a tiny mushroom cloud, celestial could be a swirl of dark and holy light, fire could be a roaring fire, etc.
    • Like x 2
  16. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Honestly I would appreciate a cheaper way to get a gold or chroma gold material xD like these last 3 silver we got.
  17. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Make scorching aura bigger i can barley see it
    • Like x 1
  18. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good morning green, orange, black ultimate aura, combination power set auras..
    • Like x 1
  19. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

Absolutely this!
  20. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

Not so much aura or material. But a while ago you did a fire skeleton activated by a trinket. Is there anyway to have that sort of fixed frame but body entirely made of flames. But not as trinket. Maybe as a skin? Like cosmic or lava etc but as pure flame or skin on fire.