Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. AV Loyal Player

Would love to see a Red (820003 plz <3) +Black variant of the Terrestrial, Scorching, and Nuclear chromas. Kinda went orange overkill there.
  2. GL4ever Well-Known Player

SPIDERS! Either a aura or material that looks like spiders are crawling all over you.
    • Like x 1
  3. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

Oceans got some what is and isn't possible questions for you with materials.

Is it possible to make materials that will change the actual material to Leather/Denim/Metal while allowing the original color channels to be used?

Can a single material be made that uses multiple material types like Channel 1 Leather, Channel 2 Metal, Channel 3 Cloth?

Is it possible to have the original color channels to work normally but add that 'outline' detail that you got down with the Power Set Chromas for Glowing/Furious/Sinister/etc? Can that 'outline' be controlled by one of our color channels or does it need to be determined by the actual Material being used?
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Probably been mentioned but a cosmic chroma material would be awesome :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Whiskey New Player

Laughing Aura. Ever since the "Riddle me this" aura, I imagined it would be a great idea, now with the laughing accessory I think it's a no brainer.
  6. an81angel Well-Known Player

- Chroma that incorporates: Void, Neon, Cosmic. (Fully tinted, yet equally bright and dark.)
    - Material (tintable) based on the Enhanced Quicksuit - Glitter effect
    - Material (tintable) based on the Shock Jock - Lightning effect
    - Chroma that incorporates: Enhanced Quicksuit (tintable glitter), and Void material.
    - Chroma that incorporates: Shock Jock (tintable lightning), and Void material.

Thanks.
  7. Tommy1987 New Player

Bone material... PLEASE MAKE IT, BONE MATERIAL!!!
  8. Tommy1987 New Player

And also blood material would be awesome!!
  9. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

An idea for Independence Day... Patriotic Chroma pack. Red & White stripes / Stars on field of Blue. Thoughts?
    • Like x 2
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I just want a TRUE CHROME Material, that actually looks the same as the texture/material on the Chrome Skin, or a new & improved version of it:

[IMG]
    'Cuz reasons:

[IMG]

:cool:

P.S. AND NO MORE GODSFORSAKEN RNG LOTTERY 12-PIECE COLLECTION BS! This one needs to go IN THE MARKETPLACE, or in an in-game Vendor that's available to EVERYONE! :p

P.P.S. AND MAKE IT COLOR TINTABLE BY THE PLAYER! ;)
  11. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

12. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

This may not be aura related but pvp related and ..

could easily set pvp back on the right course by starting out with these changes

Get rid of the stat point tree in pvp and make artifacts not take effect in duels, thats why people have unlimited power in duels, give us the same power bar we had pre revamp so spamming powers wont be an option at all, youd have to rely on your weapon again and make shields mitigate dmg again in pvp instead of being 100%, Fix rifles 5 tap and adjust shields taps And make switching to troll role not worth it, Watch everyone in the wt be hot doodoo
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

The Notorious Time Capsule had a Chrome material. But unfortunately, it wasn't reflective. (I mention this just in case someone else was going to say there already was one.)

14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

OMAC Incinerator at 2:56

This could also work as an accessory

15. Wildcat Committed Player

Orange construct material - becouse of Larfreeze ;)
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yes, I am aware, and that's why I specified wanting a TRUE Chrome Material based on the chrome effect like we see on the Chrome Skin. I've been trying to complete the collection for the Chrome Material we have, but it doesn't live up to its name.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mobius Twist Active Player

This is your fault with the new emblems.

Combat-activated materials. I'm playing Atomic (with the Resurgence chroma) and thinking how awesome it would be if the chroma didn't trigger until I started pewpew.
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That actually would be cool. There are a lot of materials in the past I would like to be battle-activated, not just chroma. A battle-activated metal skin. The original Glowing Material, that just looks like hard light. Ink material.
    I am sure a trinket to make it battle reactive is not possible/too difficult. So exploring the idea with more than just chromas, in my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  19. Shadobi Level 30

Aspired DC Character: Lady Spellbinder or Spellbinder

Aura Name: Spellbind Aura
    Aura Effect: Leaves faded after images of the character.

Rare Aura Name: Hexbind Aura.
    Rare Effect: Randomly shows faded image of a locked armory style.

Material Name: Spiralbind Material
    Material Effect: Black Spiral like twirling with eye balls like the Batman beyond version.
  20. Mobius Twist Active Player

Really good ideas! I'm totally for all of it.
    • Like x 1