Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Devs can we finally get a alien head style something like this
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  2. wizex New Player

some kind of "Moon Material" can't really explain but it seems cool in my head.. some kind of material with the moon texture

and overall materials that can be colored however we like these are honestly the ones people prefer
  3. Anri Myst Active Player

I would like the older auras and materials to come back, even if they cost a fair amount of quarks or something.

I would like the scorching aura, its not on the broker and hasn't been for months. I'm told I can get parts of it from the quark vendor sometimes, but I want the full aura.

Maybe charge as much for the full aura as the cost of the parts combined?
    • Like x 1
  4. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Could we get a brilliant white plain material pls. Proper white not the murky off white that some items go when you apply white to it.

Also a flat real black material. A lot of older gear that is meant to be black are just dark grey. This means that some items don't look so good together. If we had black material we could get around this problem. At the moment I am using Bioluminescence Material and setting its 2nd colour to black and this works...but you lose all of the items texture. Alternatively give another option for where you can get the Stealth material please.
  5. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

[IMG]

A solid outline and then dispersed would be nice to get in a range of colours. The solid line makes it more visible when zoomed out, whereas some auras just disappear at a distance.
    • Like x 1
  6. WR-2055 New Player

Not wanna bother you people,but if DC don't mind would u mind to put void essnce (void material collection piece)in booster gold vendor,or just adjustment probability of void essence dropping in time capsule.
  7. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

You can add Felix Faust's aura from Darkness Rising mission!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Don't know where to put this, but just a comment about the Bronze Chroma Material, why is the secondary colour green and not black like all of the others? I was really excited to get this but with the green colour it frankly just doesn't look nice. Is this an error and can get fixed so it goes with all of the other chroma materials?
  9. Rainnifer Committed Player

The Bronze Metal Chroma is inspired by/based on The Drowned character from dc comics, who has green in their color scheme.
    • Like x 1
  10. NightHex New Player

I'd really like a chance to get the cosmic material...at least for the Switch players who've never had a shot at it even by way of auction. Also, an animal print material in leopard and tiger, and possibly others down the line to create styles like Domaine's Cheetah or Tigress [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Raven Roth Committed Player

A glowing plain white material, it should be added in Metal since the theme on the Amazon side of things is the blessed side of celestial.
  12. Vuri Well-Known Player

For futute Booster Bundles to introduce a Plasmic MATERIAL, Nimbus Material or Smoke Material.
    The Plasmic might look like a faster paced and intense Phoenix Material but instead a Minty Whiteish color and a different animation flow.
    The Nimbus Material-A transparent cloudy/milky slow waving Material with a Bright whiteish color with a Tiiiny hint of Blue drizzled in.(Would be too beautiful)
    The Smoke Material-This would be the easiest to make ,somehow try to take the format/design in the "Cloak of Shadows" and expand it into a Material. It would be similar to the Blue Smoke but it would be quick paced and animated to sprial upward with a faded black/hint of grey in it.

Everyone ive asked said this idea is a good one and I know it would be a HIT and very profitable.
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Different Scorched colors = Blue, White, Black, etc...
    • Like x 2
  14. NibellaRin Active Player

I'd love a full length jacket like the laughing knight one or vengeful surgeon or Constantine's style but designed to allow for a tale to poke out the back.
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would like to see more "static" like auras. For Example "Killer frost Cold shoulder" or "Corrupted Aura".

Instead of "Killer frost Cold shoulder" - wich is back based, having some going more sideways or other directions m
    aybe.
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

snow material (looks like the drifts and floor patches) as opposed to the arctic which was Ice
    Glowing Blue Material (similar to Furious Sinister and Glowing but...blue)
  17. Raven Roth Committed Player

[IMG]

White Spirit Material
    • Like x 2
  18. Splitzonality New Player

An angelic material would be cool. Opposite of void kinda
    • Like x 1
  19. Raven Roth Committed Player

20. Mr700 New Player

A white and gold material would be nice