Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Chrisb0842 New Player

White Sparking material (really want this to have white lightning as alternative to yellow)

and since I don't see a place for this, a few miscellaneous most wanted auraish, stylish related requests:

- Pink Smokescreen movement style
    - Power-inspired orbital strikes (really want ice orbital strike to have full weather powers with electricity powerset, the existing wind movement attacks and ice hailstorm orbital strike)
    - Add luminous gaze for style unlocking please! (they're rarely ever on the broker anymore, and after buying a few when they first came out, i'd rather cut the middle-man and just unlock them)

These would take my character styles to the next-level in DCUO. Thanks if you took a moment to read my suggestions. Really hope to see these in-game someday! :)
    • Like x 1
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dripping Auras - An Aura that looks like something is dripping from the Body

For Example: Brown as Oil for when you have a mechanical themed style
    Red as Blood for when you have a demonic themed style

Important would be that it has a slow drop animation ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Speaking only for myself, and I am unanimous in this... and having just gotten it off of the Broker for 3 of my characters (since none dropped for me originally thanks to the RNG Lottery,) we NEED more auras like the Watchful Aura, that are farther away from the character's body!

[IMG]

The reason is that even characters that use larger style set pieces deserve to have auras that are visible around them! Auras shouldn't be only for characters that wear Slimline style sets. REPRESENTATION MATTERS! ;)
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

still wouldn't mind seeing the effect faceless one puts on the player in silent school as an aura only in green and blue maybe even red variants. imagine green or red hands grasping the air around the toon?
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....

I don't think the dripping blood thing will pass the censors; I think the game would have to change its rating from T to M. We couldn't have Superman have his eyes closed or have his costume battle scarred when he *died* at the hands of Doomsday, so I don't think we will get blood dripping off our characters, either.
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yh you could be Right, but i would actually like to see a dev. confirming this since it would Show us the borders of what we can expect and what we cant :D
  7. myandria Item Storage

Good point; let's see what a dev thinks about it.
  8. an81angel Well-Known Player

Textures like these please.
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. Eurek11 New Player

My apologies if this was already mentioned, but the ability to apply materials to certain portions of your gear, just like colors, rather than to each full piece of your gear.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Been asked for. It isn't possible without redoing the entire style system.
  11. Heaven DIO New Player

Maybe

Tamaranean Auras based on Starfire & Blackfire (Starfire’s Aura called Tamaranean Heroic Aura / Blackfire’s Aura Called Tamaranean Corrupt Aura)

Then Materials called Bright Tamaranean (Like a Fiery Emerald Green) & Dark Tamaranean (like a Fiery Dark Violet Purple)

A Movement Style based on Starfire’s Flames and Dark Violet Version Movement Style based on Blackfire
  12. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    A soft smooth marble statue like material with subtle shading transitions, and that can be tinted with the color pallet.
  13. Brit Loyal Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

As a material: LEATHER.

It's so simple, but the option to make a tintable LEATHER material means that the various Slimlines and gloves and whatnots can be turned from spandex into leather, for that more 90s feel to so many characters.
  14. G_U_Nit821 New Player

When will it happen when we unlock a material on one toon, like the void or bio material, than go on another toon to unlock the feat for that material than get the material on that toon like how it is with the artifacts.
    • Like x 3
  15. Red Raptor Active Player

ABSOLUTELY! My wish list as well! Please make it tintable...
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

after seeing the capsule preview, i think an astral/star gazer material would be amazing based on the enhanced shazam set effects with the stars and stuff.
  17. Merkabah New Player

I would like:
    01) Shiny Gold material (like Booster Gold), not matte like Champion's Pack, not bronze like Golden Age, not swirly and glowing
    02) Shiny Gold material like above, but that glows, but isn't swirly like Glorious Material. Like Sinister Material but not matte
    03) Shiny Gold material like above, but also swirly and glowing (like Glorious Material)
    04) Material that makes anything have shiny texture, like DCUO's female "Formal" chest style has
    05) Flames material that makes your weapon or armour piece look like you doused it in petrol and lit it on fire
    • Like x 1
  18. RodrigoVohx Level 30

It would be really cool if we had a material based on insectoid brightness. It dies and shines. Very cool. It is also in the ancient magic styles of the game.
  19. RodrigoVohx Level 30

Something I hope for a long time is the katana back style. Simple and very cool to produce ninjas and samurai[IMG][IMG]
  20. Rusty Metal Active Player

Transparency, a material or accessory that adjusts the alpha channel to make the character ghost like or ethereal.
    • Like x 1