Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Captain C Active Player

Power ring hand slap across the map
  2. Mo Kenway Well-Known Player

3. ButterflyMonarch New Player

Can we please get lantern ring accessories for the other corps like star sapphire rings and blue lantern corp rings too. It would be so cool if we could have those rings to complete our costumes of other corps. Please consider this because so many people would be able to complete their styles!!
  4. KSHOPMYSHOP New Player

I do Agree . It would be nice to have accessory lantern rings . It gives all players a chance to have a lantern ring even if they are not that specific role and it would be a fun style edition to the game . Healers don’t have any ring at all
  5. Ascended Well-Known Player

Agreed, having a "ring" accessory would be ideal. Feel like we've been asking for that for a long, long time.

The Lantern powersets have their ring on the right hand I think? Make the accessory left-handed so there's not any weird overlap with the powerset.

Any chance of getting Kelex as an accessory? That's the robot who maintains Superman's Fortress of Solitude, he'd be fun to have. Skeets too, Booster Gold's robot companion, he'd be great.
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

The main circle is centered with the head.
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

Detailed fading ghost images behind you while you move. Available in different colors as well as rainbow.
  8. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Like to see some former styles copied to the accessory slot, like the spring seasonal bee antennas - basicallylike the earsets which exist for both head and accessory slot - and the demon's tail. Also, an actual reptile/crocodile tail with the same structure used for the reptile skin would be great.... maybe an idea for halloween along the longtime ignored crocodile head suggestion....
  9. SonGoku Level 30

Classic Comic Accessory

An accessory similar to other worded pieces like the “Ha-Ha” laugh but with classic comic words and in their bubbles/drawings like “POW!”, “WHAM!”, “BOOM” etc

Would be pretty cool
  10. Studerette New Player

HI! I didn't see a "What henchmen would you like to see next" thread - so thought might work here. Can we please oh please oh please get Mandrake Spores for Henchmen? [IMG]
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

We already have Gentleman Ghost in the game. What if his cape, hat, cane, and monocle would be proportionately spaces away from your characters body. This way you could still wear your regular style pieces. It would be almost like he's taken over like Deadman.
  12. GermanFlame New Player

A flag, and you have automatically the flag of the state of your account.
    • Like x 1
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Could we do the same thing with the Pride and Pride Love emblems that we did with the lantern emblems?
    I love those 2 emblems but not all my armories can show emblems.

So is it possible at some point in the future to turn those into accessories that protrude from the chest as well?
  14. Skille Well-Known Player

It's probably already written but, a unicorn trinket accessory. Just following ya all day long
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Can we please get a variant of the Jolly Beard that is an accessory, so that it can be used with glasses and some other face styles?

Failing that, in a pinch, what about some glasses that are an accessory, so they can be worn with the current Jolly Beard?

Though the first version would, IMO, be better since it would allow for more variety in combinations - ie: the beard could be used with many of the existing glasses, masks, goggles, etc...
  16. Vatack New Player

Can we lantern ring on the left hand like Kyle Rayner or Guy Gardner in legend PvP. For all lantern corps or at least blue, violet, orange, red, yellow, indigo and green. I think it can be awesome don't you ?
    • Like x 1
  17. SaturdayMorningHero New Player

1) Disco Ball that glitters, shimmers, and spins.
    2) Disco light that changes color (maybe red, green, and blue) as it shines down on the character. The light fades or tapers before it reaches the character's head.
    3) Cloud with falling snowflakes ❄️ (simple reskin of the rain cloud)
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Allow a color changeable backlighting on emblems!

[IMG]
  19. Toshknight Loyal Player

this one, i am 100% in favor of specifically how the red lantern emblem is black back ground when its usually white, but fat chance on that happening, we are lucky we got them, but, im all for Colour customizing powersets, "i know the color wheel is probably gonna be a pain with IP and Writes to do so, but if they did just have the standar rainbow of colors set to change to, via maybe token like changing names/powers and such, so they can make there sheckle and we get what we want for the most part

i mean, more in depth example, give us the same colors for now, that are available for movement styles, to go into powers color styles as well. the light stream, and smoke colors, all available to match the power we have.

the iconic powers should change along with the powerset color change token as well

but as i have stated before many times, the Iconic tree / power selection needs a total make over and skills update/additions, the games iconic abilities are from the state of the game at launch at what they were able to use, but since then, way more iconic styles, legends, weapons, accessories, auras, emblems, have been added, along with the legendary pve avatar cast, take some of those and put them into the tree,

i really just want a good flash one, and a actual light projectile blast, aka "hal jordan Legends pve/pvp, Hold Ranged, same with the flash, the Phase ranged attack, its just a ranged standard attack but your body phases to the opponent striking them/knock down, those 2 are a must, the light shield has probably been the best skill along with heat vision/drone/ some of the other passives
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

DCUO has a very easy fix for this: Color ≠ 32,46,16

Limit the color(s) used to only those not specifically part of canon. If an official color is inputed an error message occurs.