Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. creatine1 Committed Player

2. creatine1 Committed Player

kryptonite
    • Like x 1
  3. creatine1 Committed Player

crow
    • Like x 1
  4. creatine1 Committed Player

brainiac skull ship
    • Like x 2
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

lock ness monster
  6. creatine1 Committed Player

athean's pet owl
  7. creatine1 Committed Player

gcpd blimp
    • Like x 1
  8. kallader Committed Player

Some various horns animal etc and animal tails
    • Like x 1
  9. Redsonn New Player

An accessory I’d like to get is an easier to get alternative to the lasso of truth belt accessory I have a Wonder Woman toon and with the collections for that being randomized from time capsules it’s hard to get but even like a regular lasso using the same model would work
  10. sebfm Well-Known Player

Still voting for a swarming bat accessory to match with the swarming bat aura the way the speed force accessory match with the speed force back ^^
    • Like x 1
  11. Vatack New Player

Aqualad's arm tatoo
    • Like x 2
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I remember intending to add this as a request but don’t remember if I did. So I’ll do it again.
    Hair accessories. I personally would love for the alien, martian, rhino, boar, etc heads to sometimes have hair. Like what we can do with skull head. So it would be crash if we could get various hair style accessories. So we could get a Martian Manhunter with punk rock hair or a legally distinct Judoon with a ponytail or a legally distinct Tellarite with a mullet.
  13. El Ferchos Active Player

First I'd like to suggest (or bump if it has already been requested) the possibility to wear 2 accessories at the same time for more customize options. Now unto adding suggestions:

Bat-Mite
    Mr. Myx
    Dex-Starr

These 3 like Silkee and the other green worm from Black Adam's tc, unless there are plans to introduce them as allies which could be better.
    • Like x 2
  14. Wolfkueen New Player

Bunny tail.
  15. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I'm not sure if I should post this here or in base items but I would like to get some more holiday henchmen, in particular: leprechaun, elf and snowman henchmen.
  16. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Not sure if this is viable or not...

[IMG]

What if you had a construct around you like the image above...But the actual construct is the large body type.

[IMG]

It would be in various colors and sized to fit any smaller or athletic body type. If you are already the largest body type then it would look almost skin tight.
  18. Raven Roth Committed Player

The Trigonic eyes that follow you in the Tunnel of Lust duo

Lantern rings from Metropolis Battle zone that scan you
  19. MisfitCircusInc New Player

Honestly, making the Combat Parser Trinket a permanent Accessory would be the most amazing thing ever…
    • Like x 1
  20. Wolfkueen New Player

An accessory of Blood orb balls floating around your character, similar to the Black Hole accessory.
    • Like x 1