Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. SuperBell Loyal Player

Two-Handed guitar weapon. For my Pete Townshend character.

Though really I'd rather have a bass guitar.

Something went wrong, please delete the previous two posts.
  2. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

I would say sword AND shield, since there are styles that already incorporate the look. Also dual whips would be pretty kik azz :)
    • Like x 1
  3. IamINC Dedicated Player

A rifle with time capsule grenade launcher

A time capsule shield with stabilizer sword.

Dual wield stabilizers.

Cash grabber claw MA weapon.

Money bag brawling gloves.

Dual wield sacks of cash.

Dual bank note dispenser guns.

:D ;)
  4. 40Rgm New Player

I will like as member player have at least 5000 money capacity,and for the weapons styles I'll will like to see instruments and food as weapons. That will be cool!
  5. starace180 New Player

i was thinking of a minigun like from halo or sas 4, not the power but as a weapon style.
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]

Again, the only way to get the "Classic Minigun" like that in DCUO is via the Munitions Power Set. You'll notice that the Miniguns available as Weapon Styles are all shaped and held similarly to an assault rifle. That's because the weapon animations for the Rifle Weapon are all based around a weapon with that basic shape.

So, you'll have to pick and choose. If you want your character to be able to attack with a hip-fired, 2-handed minigun designed to be mounted in/on a vehicle, you'll have to go the Munitions route with that character.

But if you're okay with a smaller, assault rifle-sized minigun, you have several Weapon Styles you can seek out. The choice is up to you! ;)
  7. Retsnom New Player

Lasso like wonder woman. Crowbar like the joker. Hammer like harley quinn.
  8. STARGARD Well-Known Player

hand crossbows for dual pistol
    nun chucks for dual wield
    crossbow for bow style
    whip for one handed
  9. IamINC Dedicated Player

Better looking frozen and rock weapon types , the current ones are awful.
  10. Synisterstrike Active Player

I second the idea for dual pistol crossbows(Huntress style), I also have a request from my girlfriend, she wants a big lollipop style for two handed for her clown toons.
  11. Retsnom New Player

Lasso like wonder woman. Crowbar like the joker. Mallet like harley quinn. Single Pistol if there are duel... Rockets/explosives, grenade launchers etc. We got all these weapons we're missing that are clearly used in DC...
  12. Retsnom New Player

The beginning video shows the joker launching a nuke...death stroke uses wonder womans lasso against batman...lex luthor's suit isn't just a gadget...it's a weapon... Some form of these weapons should be made into our skills... That also gives more stat options for more powers and specific roles
  13. ScarletStrider New Player

A bow I can use as a viable DPS alternative to powers
    • Like x 1
  14. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Players have been complaining about weapons being underpowered forever. Hopefully that is rectified on with the revamp.
  15. Retsnom New Player

Introduce suggested weapons styles that Legends have that we don't. That simplify the weapons issues. Add stats to them other than just restoration boosts. like crit dom defence by 1 percent 3 times than 6 10 point dominance picks like crit resto chance 1 percent with 6 10 restoration picks. same for trolls. Dps is dps, they don't really need much but a WEAPONS MASTER INCREASE IN DAMAGE WITH BUFFED POWERS CRITED TO THAT 360 PERCENT TO DOUBLE IT TO 720 PERCENT. Or something like that.
  16. BrokenEssence Level 30

I'd like a trench coat that could be worn as a back piece. I really want the Avatar of Sin's wings. [IMG]
    One strange style request. Could we possibly at all maybe get a speedster lightning color change? I'd love if we could start with yellow for heroes and red for villains but be able to change the color with time capsule and lockbox auras. The entire spectrum and possibly some new textures. Smoother lightning, cartoony lightning, rough lightning, no lightning at all. Most awesomely, could we get a really high level speedster suit? You could make it pvp, if you want, I'd play pvp more if you did. The speedster suit would could be based off of a newer speedster, but most of all, I'd like for when the hero goes into movement mode and starts moving, that lightning starts coming off different parts of their suits like this [IMG]
  17. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

what ever you come up with, DO NOT MAKE IT SO I MUST USE A WEAPON IF I DONT WANT TO!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  18. The GD Green Lantern New Player

I would love to see Darkstars based armor to go along with the Green Lantern stuff:

[IMG]

I always thought it looks cool & is a shame DC Comics hasn't been able to resurrect the concept since like 2006 during 52.
    • Like x 1
  19. Aaron7K Active Player

Pool Cue as staff..
  20. Retsnom New Player

There's nothing wrong with the weapons. USE YOUR WEAPONS MASTER WITH POWERS..

up is down and down is green >.>