Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

I don't want to look like I am flooding but this thread inspired me again. Can we have a one handed style where the hand not holding the weapon has a shield. That would also be nice for Michael Demiurgos, Wonder Woman, Shining Knight wannabes like me. :D
  2. MaatAset Well-Known Player

We need more shields that can accept symbols
    • Like x 3
  3. Jon the Wizard New Player

Ooh, holographic shield in the shape of a chosen insignia!
    • Like x 4
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Someone in my group suggested a 2 handed fly swatter to use on every Nature toon they see in Insectoid Form
    • Like x 4
  5. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Baseball Bat for One-Handed.
    Dual Crossbows for Dual Pistols (see Huntress).
    In a previous post I suggested Joker Fish themed weapons.
    • Like x 1
  6. jwdrinkwaterjr Active Player

Dual mini miniguns for dual pistols
  7. Cyberdine101 New Player

I don't know about weapon styles but had a thought on a new tank or troll power? Call it Argonaut and divide the trees into Olympian and Gladiator. If your a gladiator have powers that use the many weapons and snares they had, if Olympian more focused god like powers? Turn people to stone, poison them or drop burning rocks on em?.....OR maybe go Gladiator/Mermidon??? Just an idea...since you've opened the door already to the wonder woman universe....might be an attractive class to play that fits better with her world?
  8. OmegaCryses New Player

two-handed: flaming scythe, chainsaw
    • Like x 1
  9. Jon the Wizard New Player

How about a single-pistol style? I know it must exist since there's loads of NPCs that use a single pistol.
    • Like x 2
  10. The Fairy Well-Known Player

All the weapon styles so far are nice and very lovely, so let you're imagination run wild ^o^. If it's going to be available on the vendor like it was for "Amazon Fury Part 1" then by all means do it! Just Do It! I don't mind the mark grinding
    On other hand if it's something like the Zeus's Orbital Strike that comes out of a random drop from a Time Capsule you have to grind 3 days for a stabilizer. Then don't. Just don't.

Thanks Peaches! <3
  11. Rhekinos New Player

A Whip type weapon with styles like whips and chains and such. Maybe with a lasso attack that can pull in enemies like WW's :D

[IMG]

Can't find any good chain pictures so Rider from Fate Zero will have to do T.T

[IMG]

[IMG]

Wonder Woman's lasso in the upcoming movie
    • Like x 1
  12. Great Architect Loyal Player

What I (and, I suspect, a few others) would love is a "Bare Hands" style for ALL weapons. That way we can have the illusion that our Superhero/Supervillan isn't using weapons at all?
    • Like x 1
  13. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

The weapon types I would like to see are:
    Obviously Whips/Chains (sounded bad)
    Shield and sword
    Shield and Projectile (like Qwardians with shield and lightning bolt)
    Giant rock clubs (captain caveman style)
    Dual Pistol variant wrist pistols (deadshot'ish)

The one I would enjoy more than any other is the ability to have a choice to make your ranged attack be heat vision / frost vision, or something like fire breath or frost breath.
  14. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I don't know if I mentioned this before but this is doable. Silent Hill III had what they called Heather Beam which was a light sabre:

[IMG]
  15. Carbon Based Unit Well-Known Player

Kris knife
    [IMG]

Flamberge
    [IMG]

And some hand blasters that DON'T cover the entire forearm. Sometimes I want to see my gloves or the chest item's arms, but all I get is hand blasters or gloves, not any combination of both. Something limited to the hand would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  16. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Mogo/GL Bouncy
    Ranx/Sinestro Corps Bouncy
    Giant Skull (Halloween Event)
    Snow-Boulder (Winter Event)
    Classic Bomb w/Lit Fuse (Some days you *can* get rid of a bomb!)
    Toy: Batplane
    Toy: Joker-igible
  17. starace180 New Player

a cool weapon style for gun( 1 gun not dual pistol) would be a minigun.
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

If you go back and re-read the whole thread, you'll see that this has been brought up before, and I replied by posting all the various ways that miniguns already exist in the game.

But I'll tell ya what I'm gonna do. I'll even save you the trouble of going back through (a handful of) previous pages. Here you go:

That's all the ones I know about, at any rate. ;)
  19. SuperBell Loyal Player

20. SuperBell Loyal Player