Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Sounds like YOU have some style collecting to do, because, well...

Biker Face Style (available at Character Creation and from the Basic Style Vendors in the HQs):
    [IMG]

Doctor Sivana Glasses Face Style (not sure where it drops from, I bought it on the Auction Broker):
    [IMG]

Falcone Glasses Face Style:
    [IMG]

And last, but not least...

Beach Shades WITHOUT Zinc:
    [IMG]

*DROPS MIC!* ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Bowieite Active Player

Yes, I tried that, to no avail. The problem with the summer shades is that the vendor only sells the ones with zinc, the ones without drop in the vault and after 10 years of playing, that has only happened once. I am just starting a PlayStation account after being on PC for a decade, lol, so, I may have to spring for a pair of silvana's specs and buy some replay badges. I am enjoying the building from complete scratch again, though.
    • Like x 1
  3. Turab111 New Player

could be anything unique.
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Annnnd... here we are, 5 years after that post, and we STILL don't have the new Cyborg Hand Blaster Style to complete the Bionic Style Set!

[IMG]

What are ya waitin' for, Devs, Christmas of 2042? Get it together and give us this essential Weapon Style! DO IT NOW!!!
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

These are looooooong overdue, and with the new Head Style that's dropping in Daily Rewards as we speak, there's a LOT of players that will be wanting...

A RAPIER (One-Handed Weapon):

[IMG]

And for Two-Handed... A RAPIER WITH MAIN-GAUCHE (PARRYING DAGGER/SHORT SWORD):

[IMG]

MAKE IT SO! DO IT NOW!!! ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Yes, and do it proper - no "frills" - the real weapon is well-balanced, sleek and functional as is and the historical basket-hilts are lovely pieces of art.
    • Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

And in case DC Comics, Inc expects the Devs at DCUO to offer up a DC character just to give us a rapier.
    Captain Stingaree, The Cavalier and The Cavalier.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Sorry, I just love the thought of a rapier so much that I want to plan for DC Comics, Inc being jerks even though this is just a weapon style. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. creatine1 Committed Player