Tank cleanses - Make tanks viable in PvP again

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Korrupt, Feb 15, 2013.

1. thelostczarnian New Player

its not
    just pvp its the whole game. even since they "fixed" the issue where bosses were being controlled by orbital strikes, they broke something in the game with regards to control resistance and they arent admitting to it at all (shocker). you get stunned over and over and never get immune. god forbid you run out of power to breakout...you just get jungled and stunned endlessly untill you die. we also need a couple seconds of imunity when trying to use break out when knocked down or stunned from guas grennade. you try to use breakout and you get punnished with a block breaker even though you wasnt blocking.
  2. Zylo Committed Player

this is what ive wanted for them to do on the fire revamp. add more 10% Control resitence and make them stack. only 2 is isint enough and only 2 on the immolation tree is dumb. why isint there any in ignition tree? it make sense to have one on back draft, wild fire and BD. .....right?

I guess it was too much of great idea that it didint happen.:rolleyes:
  3. Dump Truck New Player

This is a great thread. I have always believed the tank mechanic in pvp is broke/unbalanced even when working properly. I agree it should be completely reworked so we have a greater benefit to the group (negative status on controllers vit, rebuff should also cleanse the groups pot.)
  4. Marykate&ashley New Player

well the tank is the only fair thing about pvp at full t2 its tougness is at 3000, just stay away from the healers use debuff granades and serum , u should only use a break out move from control effects like once or twice a match because dominance is useless in pvp so youll never have crowd control like in pve u stand your ground there..in pvp dps,controlers, should never give you a match unless your under geared or have only 50sp
  5. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

There so much wrong with this post I can't even list them all while on my ipad
  6. Aqua New Player

Here's where you lost all credibility 3000 toughness lololo
  7. Marykate&ashley New Player

when using any move in tank roll your buff will be more then 3k and really most tanks being fire or ice in pve claim too have this health or that defensie i bet counting that buff its what i meant with buff my ice toughness is like 3120
  8. Itazuki New Player

This guy had me actually go double check my tank and try to find out how he got 3k toughness from that lol.
  9. Karasawa Loyal Player

I see many cool PvP changes coming in GU25 but nothing about serums. Would it be so hard to either increase serum cooldown or increase tank cleanse duration? Really?
    • Like x 2
  10. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Ya... They did so much, but nothing about making Tanks a bit more viable in PvP. Guess I'll stick to DPS gear for now.