Summer Kick-Off Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 22, 2014.

1. Ice Clown New Player

^ truth right here SOE/DCUO.:)

ive never bought and wasted money on those MP items at full price, and i bet u DCUO, that i never will. 10$ is so dam expensive.
    i hope the devs actually do a 50% off sale soon, if they want some1 like me to spend cash.:cool:

other than that, only DLCs and legendary is worth the 10$/15$.

screw this sale and screw the expensive MP items.;)
    • Like x 2
  2. Starry Hope New Player

Ok, Listen up, lady. I wasn't talking to you:) nor do I feel like entertaining your next failed, post that will be in reply to this post I'm making. You're making assumptions about me in real life based on a post I made on a forum for a video game. Yea..And you say that I look like an A** :) You saying you won't but anything will not accomplish. You're accomplishing just as much as those guys who claim they'll quit DC because they're mad about an update. Thanks for your generous small donations of 20$ and -a few loyalty points to the game!

Now run along so we can find another player to replace your "wallet".
    • Like x 1
  3. lukelucky Devoted Player

bud if you have anything at all about a topic by all means share away. if yo ushow up acting like an angry child and being a jerk you will be called a jerk when i see the post. you can follow it up with anything you want because you are safely hiding behind your pc. at the very least you have displayed less than admerable qualities in a person. so if your actions are less than desirable then who are you to lecture someone about the way they act? whats that about stone throwing and a glass house?
    in case you need help understanding i will help you. this is a public forum and my oppinions are stated and i dont much care how you or the guys at S.O.E, or dcuo fell about it. this is my stance and i statec a in game reason i feel a purchase is useless. incase yu missed it the dcuo game forum is where you go to comment on game related things, NOT BE AN ^&%HOLE AND SHOW UP TO BE RUDE TO CUSTOMERS. 4 u now it is two posts and not one thing what so ever about the game. not even a little bit. you say the guys that threaten to quit is the problem. i say guys like you are and b4 you act 12 again i to am sometimes guilty of what i am calling yo u out for.
  4. iluvapples New Player

Yeah devs should have a 50% Marketplace sale. I would go buy a stack of PSN cards and buy 50 name change tokens :) I'd be someone different every week :p
    • Like x 2
  5. cravex15 Dedicated Player

I wish my Cave Lair backup robots actually shot handblasters out their hands like they are suppose to.
    Maybe I would buy more themes.
    My Cave robots haven't worked right since the day I got them.
    They make the gestures of handblasters shooting out their hands but nothing visually has ever come out their hands. They aid me in combat like they are suppose to but visually/animation-wise they are bugged.
    So I care no more about buying anymore themes. I have Cave, Tech, Deco, Gothic, Penthouse and Dive and Im staying with those till they fix the Cave lair themes henchman that I paid for.
    • Like x 1
  6. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

u deleted ur celestial toon because the power "sucked"
  7. Clip New Player

I would pay 10 or 15$ just for the cosmic greco roman shoulders... :(
    • Like x 1
  8. J-Bomb New Player

9. Warped Reality New Player

I need to buy the last 3 dlc's, 2 power respec tokens, and name respec tokens. I just bought some armories, and i want one more... 50% off would be a HUGE help so i can get everything i need. :)
  10. Notangie New Player

Maybe you could start a thread in bug reports, they're probably unaware of this visual bug; this is the 1st time l've heard of it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Sorceress Katniss New Player

what about the other items in marketplace? Replays, Scanners, and such? Like ya have to admit that Replay Badges are maybe one of your highest in game purchases
    • Like x 1
  12. GammaGreenLantern New Player

Yeah because that's what makes a good MMO...doing things to turn off vets of the game so they can be replaced with scrubs ! That wouldnt cause any future mistrust or any problems like that.... you are so smart really you should apply for a job at SOE or just make your own MMO where you alienate all the vets and replace them with new players lol.

I have 2 105 toons both over 137sp and been playing 3 years. I dont want this gme's player base to consist of mainly new players that dont stick around because SOE decides to turn off longtime players. Maybe you should run along? You sound like a child or at best a very immature adult. Forums are for opinion and discussion or didnt you know? Such a child.
  13. chaoticRE Well-Known Player

More or less but just, imo, for wm its really slow.
  14. AJPro Committed Player

WM and armories have been interesting but what dcuo calls a sale after 2 years ago we got 50% off everything is sad! annoying, and just plan insulting that these are supposed to be a sale of merit....is like someone selling you a bag of chips with 40% free and you figured out the bag oz of chips is 60% less than it used to have in the normal version
  15. Toxiic Committed Player

Its just the kick-off sale meaning the beginning. You don't start a show with the best fireworks.
  16. Ken Silverback New Player

A sale? Not bad. But there isn't anything I want to personally buy. But Kudos to those who want to take advantage of it.

I'll check back when the next "iteration" of the sale begins - if there is one. Call me casual if you want, but I'd love some new styles for sale on the Marketplace. I already plan on buying Supergirl when she becomes available for Legends play.
  17. DjXJay New Player

Hey i notice that the falcone glasses are like glitch for flirty ppl
  18. Veritasum Loyal Player

Can you tell me what theme that is and what the lantern base items are please? Thnx.
  19. Veritasum Loyal Player

People get mad because they can't get whatever they want for cheaper. I'm not sure how that is the seller's fault. If you want to boycott or not buy, then don't and you are certainly allowed to voice that opinion. But an emotional response of anger or upsetness (I know it's not a word) to a sale or not enough sale is crazy to me. Don't need it? Don't want it? Too expensive? Not enough cheap? Don't buy it and smile :).
  20. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

Veritasum the lantern base items are model of mogo which you get in a&b and green lantern exhibition poster which im not sure where I bought mine from the broker.