Summer Kick-Off Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 22, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Base Items On Sale Now!

Now and for a limited time, head to the Marketplace for savings on what you need to make your Lair perfect for you!

[IMG]

Armories - 25% off!

Change the way you play with the incredibly powerful and convenient customization options in Armories! Save your character's entire set up, from styles to loadouts to skill points and more, and switch between them in the field. Remember, you can have up to 16 Armories per character!

Lair Themes - 30% off!

Where do you want to live? The answer is different for everyone. Whether you prefer a Cave, a Penthouse, or an underground Sewer, we have a Lair Theme, new address, and new Back-Up and Henchmen for you!

Deeds - 30% off!

What's better than one perfectly customized and outfitted Lair? Two! Three! FOUR! Build your escapes in strategic and convenient locations throughout Gotham City and Metropolis, and you'll never be far from home.

Sale lasts from May 23, 2014, to May 26, 2014.
    • Like x 11
  2. Franchise New Player

I have a question regarding legendary membership 10% off marketplace items and its role with sales like this. For example, this sale says lairs is 30% off so I am wondering if legendary members get 40% because of the 10% off associated being a legendary member. Or is 30% across the board regardless if you are legendary or not? Im just wondering how the sale works with the 10% off for being legendary
    • Like x 14
  3. Cyclotrode X New Player

4. Gunny New Player

Because this will get people to flock over to buying this stuff...

Throwing replay badges in at a discount would really be helpful.... are they really that successful that replays never go on sale anymore? o_O
    • Like x 10
  5. IdontDps Committed Player

I just want a half off sale:(
    • Like x 12
  6. Mephisto Rapha New Player

You should bring back the Booster Box too. You released it last time while I was between paychecks. I would have gladly thrown away my cash for vault tickets, replays, and auras I probably already had. And that's NOT sarcasm.
    • Like x 3
  7. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

I knew we would never see another 50% off sale.

& Its been 3 months since WIP MP Amenities was originally posted and yet they aren't for sale or even in the market....Amenities were already in game as of January 29th, 2013.
    • Like x 1
  8. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

Yawn!
    • Like x 10
  9. Yui Loyal Player

WIth the 10% discount you get from being a Legendary player, you get:
    Armories - 25% off! - 35% off

Lair Themes - 30% off! - 40% off

Deeds - 30% off! - 40% off

Not bad :)
    • Like x 4
  10. BigWaveDave68 New Player

There is a reason, people buy so many now to buy SP. Would you like to lose that income? ;) they got us by the short ones lol
  11. Notangie New Player

My Penthouse backup girls don't coordinate with my current outfit. Ancient lair purchased.
    • Like x 6
  12. iLLusion New Player

Cool, thanks for the sale.
  13. FelixDuo Committed Player

It's no 50% sale, but it's something, and not a bad something at that.
    • Like x 2
  14. Tikkun Loyal Player

My assumption is the 10% for being All Access is taken off and then from that total an additional 30% off. That's how it works in retail anyway. I haven't been online to confirm though.
    • Like x 2
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

if this is our summer sale then soe i will never spend any extra $ again. This is ridiculous. I have no reason 2 buy an extra base and dont care about base styles. And ofc i bought extra armories a week ago so i got screwed on that. The only thing decent here is armories being 35% off and as usual some people just praise whatever soe does, its laughable. What happened 2 the 50% off sales? I buy replays and like 2 switch powers. Where is the sale 4 that? And like i said if this is the summer sale? SMH and if there is another booster bundle this summer and no sale on anything else then my wallet will remain shut from now on. :)
    • Like x 7
  16. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

This is the logical and usual way its done but we are talking about SOE bean counters here so who knows ;).
    • Like x 3
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

yea u wont get the 10% off 4 legendary plus the 30 or 35% off, check the market ingame and do the math.
  18. Starry Hope New Player

Oh no..I hope DC doesn't shut down due to you not giving up your money! Oh no! What ever will we do without your 10$ and your loyalty points that SOE gave you!
    • Like x 4
  19. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I rather have the replay badges sell. I did brought another Amory though. Just so I can have three. Will buy the 4th for PVP later on in months because I don't need it until PVP T6 happens with new feats.

Replay Badges sell next please. only have 238. :(
    • Like x 3
  20. Tikkun Loyal Player

Look at the wording..."Summer Kick-Off Sale". Now SOE isn't going to pre-announce sales, but this does allude to the celebration of the beginning of summer and not summer itself. I'm not saying this is fact, but it's just a hunch. ;)
    • Like x 5