Dev Discussion Starro: The Threat Below Raid Feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. light FX Steadfast Player

Guessing its been reported but in multiple runs today peoples pets and backups are turning into the other faction and are attacking/can be attacked. They arent getting mind controlled either. Cause its happening all through the raid.
  2. The Game Well-Known Player

is the extra mission in CC glitched? I could only get access to it on two of my toons...
  3. Perdition Committed Player

Aquaman tends to sometimes give no loot in the non-member raid. You also don't get loot locked either. From aquaman that is. If u finish it u will get loot locked on starro tho.
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Think I'm having a few issues when I run this with pet power alts, more so at last boss.

Either:

I can't spawn another pet once it dies. This doesn't always happen but often does occur.

There's also some issues with the pet UI. Either it disappears altogether (though this might be to do with the pet dying and me being unable to spawn another) or the pet UI remains stuck at the same health and power - so either the UI is the issue or the pet isn't attacking anything or being attacked during LB fight.

That said, even with the UI stuff I can exit the raid after and return to last location and have the pet with me.

Maybe look into sorcery/earth pets in relation to the LB in the event raid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.