Sore's Nature Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Sore, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Lara Kelly Well-Known Player

Hi,

I used to not like Wolf form [and any those other forms] but due to the new update it seems the way to go,
    anyway I am kinda curios, is Gorilla from really worth it? or better of just using that loadout slot for somethng else?

And what kidna load out would be best for the gorilla....or just do the same as wolf? [as in the 6 dot stacking]

tho it does take so long to charge, tried to do a test run at LOLS and never even got it charged it but then again everyone had high cr inclduing me [ cr 126 ] that bossses didnt last long. Manage however to charge it up by killing many at in New Genisis...any advice of making fo charge faster? I also never really used these super charge before.

Just like to know....

2. The Anxient Loyal Player

3. Sore Steadfast Player

You only spread the poisons that are on your target. That target needs to be alive. The poisons are spread when casting abilities that spread. I believe Harvest will spread poisons to all NPCs within 25m. That's a pretty wide range.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Okay thank you yet again.
  5. Sore Steadfast Player

I forgot to add they need to be refreshed once every 12s. Most players aim to refresh between 6-10s to be safe.
  6. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Just to add I have been noticing a similar range for Thrash and Fling. I never use Thorn Burst these days so I can't attest to that. Just in case Anxient wanted to toy with Canine ever.
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

I mess with it in duos and dailies for boss fights just to goof around.
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Not sure exactly how long I wait to refresh. In raids I use CrappyHeals' rotation and in other stuff where I stay in human form I setup everything WMx2, WM/harvest to keep it refreshed.
  9. Sore Steadfast Player

At least once every 12 seconds. Powers like Swarm and Carnage have a 12s cooldown. So many players use one of them like a timer. They build their rotation trying to use Harvest twice per cycle. They build the rest of their rotation trying to fit around that.
    • Like x 2
  10. Sore Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  11. Askarod Active Player

Hi sore !
    First good job for your guide, its really complete !
    Im new for nature DD, and my work take too much time on my play time these weeks so i dont have the time to try all your loadouts. Already tried the 6dots loadout and it works well, but i want to know : in your opinion what loadout will be the most usefull in situation (mostly raid) ? Wich loadout give you the higher DPS ? Your vids help a little but they dont have the same referencials stats so ...
  12. Sore Steadfast Player

Human->Wolf (5-DoT) will elevate your game in most scenarios.
  13. Askarod Active Player

In your stat explaining topic, what ratio of might/prec will ne better ? 50-50 ? 75-25 ?
  14. Sore Steadfast Player

Nature is a might-based class. You'll want to get might first and foremost. The only exception is that you should take Might/Precision mods rather than pure Might mods. I'd say it is a 75-25 class.
  15. Askarod Active Player

Thanks i tried might vita, might health and might prec on all red mods. Generator mods 3 might7.3 and 1 prec7.3, and sp 666might and 534prec. Its an awesome setting i think, i was the top of the scoreboard for the first time since i switched nature ! Thanks alot for your advices mate ! :D
  16. Superskull85 Devoted Player

You should use Might & Power to help with Power regeneration since it is based on your total Power pool.
  17. Askarod Active Player

You're sure that now with the power régénération its not vitalisation related ?
  18. Superskull85 Devoted Player

19. Lara Kelly Well-Known Player

Hi Sore :)

On your twitter you say "Trick 1: clipping transformation. Trick 2: Interleaved Wolf DoTs."

Kinda wondering how is this done? what do you clip with transformation and how does the 2nd trick work?

20. Sore Steadfast Player

Try this...
    Savage Growth, Vine Lash, Briar, Wolf/Harvest

Try to hit Harvest as soon as you hit the button to transform to Wolf. You're actually slipping it in while still in Human form, after you hit the button to transform, but before the transformation actually takes place. The timing is tricky. Spamming the button for Harvest helps rather than just hitting it once. But you do have to have fast fingers. If you watch my Wolf video in this thread and watch my cooldowns at the start, you'll see me doing it.

The second trick is for long boss fights. Many players hit Roar and Serpents as soon as possible after hitting Carnage. That doesn't involve clipping. Some players learned to hit Swarm/Carnage, LupineDarts/Roar/Jump, LupineDarts/Serpents... That delays casting Roar and Serpents so that they can be used to clip weapon damage. It delays when those DoTs start but it makes more efficient use of animation time and squeezes out a little more damage per second.
    • Like x 4