Soo, Enad Global7 owns many PvP franchises

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elren, Dec 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elren Level 30

Is there hope for PvP now? Mepps, are plans changing for this? Will you guys now actually hire a pvp dev?
    • Like x 3
  2. zNot Loyal Player

I hope they dont work on PVP. I dislike PVP and never enjoyed it.
    And
    most players that spend money or are paying monthly subscription on dcuo want PVE content (episodes etc)

Alot people (that are a very small minority) that request PVP are often premium/freetoplay players.

PVP on its peak had only about 20% participation. So it would be even less now!

PVP doesnt make the game grow it doesnt generate enough revenue compared to PVE.
    • Like x 3
  3. the solowing Steadfast Player

Well so DCUO is no longer under Daybreaks umbrella anymore? Well theirs a ray of hope now
    • Like x 10
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

Yea sure lets leave pvp completely abandoned even though it was a selling point to the game on launch, because you dont like it...Come-on now.
    • Like x 15
  5. zNot Loyal Player

The i dont like part was my personal opinion and so you are a minority that requests PVP and why are you not talking about other points/facts i wrote below there?
  6. Eve YouTuber

I don't play PvP anymore, but I think they should invest into both PvE and PvP. The PvP has a lot of potential, and even though I'm not a big fan of PvP, I'm not going to turn it down for others. I'd love for it to be fixed and get the love it deserves. Also, if they focused on Legends PvP abit more, they could sell skins on the market place for revenue. PvP is part of the game, and even if we like it or not, it should get the attention it deserve, once and for all.
    • Like x 15
  7. zNot Loyal Player

Thats not really logial why would they work on something that damages the game? We dont even get episodes that satisfy us and we pay for it! (lack of content,wrong type of content,rushed content) how do you expect them to do both? Especially since its a fact that pvp only benefits a minority? And the fact of limited ressources and small dev team?
  8. Eve YouTuber

How is PvP damaging the game? o_O
    • Like x 14
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

At launch and now are 2 different things, let's not live in the past.
    • Like x 1
  10. zNot Loyal Player

Why did you not reply to the other things i just wrote there? Im just asking.
    Look at the old pvp episodes/dlcs and what spytle said about it.
  11. Eve YouTuber

Because of course it would be less players now, It's broken. And no one is saying to make an episode. Changes can come in a game update.

I don't see how It's damaging the game. Plus, they used to promote PvP on Friday Night Legends back in the day...It used to be an important thing in the community. People don't fight for it for nothing, they just want to enjoy something they like again. Some resources could go to PvP, I don't see it "Harming" the game in any way.
    • Like x 15
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No. DCUO is still operated by Dimensional Ink dev team which is the new name of Daybreak's Austin studio. Daybreak is still the publisher, EG7 owns Daybreak.
    • Like x 4
  13. zNot Loyal Player

Well keep in mind at Peak not on average it was 20% of the players even if they do something with pvp most wouldnt come back since it has been so many years and when they did do the pvp dlcs they regret it its not worth their time!

I still cant believe how people demand such updates if we cant even get enjoyable episodes which is the elephant in the room and the main reason why people subscribe and play the game.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

But again no one here is requesting a DLC. DLC can still focus on PvE. And, maybe not everyone is super disappointed with the current content. You among other have been vocal about it, and that's fine, but not everyone is disappointed or care for the farm and stuff. Plus, PvP is something to do while waiting between episodes for new content to launch.
    • Like x 14
  15. Will-o' the Wisp New Player

I hope that pvp will get some love now <3
  16. zNot Loyal Player

Well what kind of update do you guys would want to? If i remember correctly mepps said himself if they rework pvp that we wont get episodes is that a good trade for you? Especially since pvp doesnt bring them much revenue plus only is wanted by a minority of players?
  17. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

So Just because you don't like a certain part of the game, forget about those who like it right? gotcha
    • Like x 13
  18. zNot Loyal Player

1. dont twist my words That was my personal opinion about not enjoying pvp,

anything below that were facts. And the devs have the numbers to back this up.
    Can you now reply to those facts and explain why they should work on pvp
  19. Eve YouTuber

I'm sure there are well informed players who posted on the PvP forums ideas for fixing stuff - and the Devs could work with them. Updates can take time too - one step at the time, to update stuff. I already said how it can bring them revenue. And it might look like just a minority for you, but they are still apart of the community. And a lot of players will come back if PvP will get fixed.
    • Like x 15
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A PvP centered episode with PvE activities for everyone else would be great.
    • Like x 13
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.