SOE Maintenance - August 5, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That doesn't restart the download, it just checks to make sure all the files are there. It will only download files you don't already have.
  2. Rusty Metal Active Player

USPC EST (Detroit area) I was on at the time. But the servers seem to go down for me at times when others can still play.
    I think I have a cruddy ISP and am using the google DNS.
    • Like x 1
  3. ImmortalElectro New Player

For eups its done but its a bunch of crap no a&b or dlc
  4. Worldkiller New Player

:confused: Sorry to hear
  5. Mordrek New Player

The game is up!!!
  6. BloodyCarnage New Player

are man i wsh if they made that money issue .i meant earning money capasity for regular players.this is the only game i know that cant earn money as we want its only 1500.its really no work out when i have to repec poers&skills and buy item at same time i have to earn money all over again after spend current 1500.all my friends stopped playing this game because of this.mone is the the one of most key items to game thats why.its unfair on normal players cuz.members & premiums got all classes can buy items.im 1 years old i dont think my parents will pay for games for me to buy membership.SONY has let me go down o this game :.i iny admins read this please think about this.
  7. SpadeofSlade's Active Player

Damn, that's some good typing for a one year old.
    • Like x 2
  8. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

So your FtP? and you want something, I can understand that, but these guys cant run the game on "Good Will" they actually need money to pay the bills, their salary, the lights...that kinda thing. You could try earning some yourself and not ask your parents for it?
  9. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

USPC Up Yay!:D
  10. SpadeofSlade's Active Player

EUPC is still down here
  11. Mr. Vulcanator New Player

I think that SOE works on Valve Time.
  12. The K-os X Active Player

EU PC IS WORKING :D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Try not to go down on the game, I don't think you'll have pleasant results.
  14. Prosser Dedicated Player

15. mrfeto New Player

I thought we were getting back A&B what happened?
  16. Markus31102 New Player

Server für EU ist on!!!!!!
  17. Loon3yToOns New Player

No they are not, that's why when they call customer support they're not allocated very much time, because that time is reserved for paying members. And if he wines so much now when he's F2P imagine how annoying he would be on legendary lol ... better without him. DLC = more content ... F2P = more lag.
  18. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Or they are simply installing the latest Windows update...you know the one that takes down most PCs...JK...

But yeah...computers need to be updated...and for a game this big it only makes senses...I know they do a reset each day; this way memory is not overloaded on the server...very smart of them...
  19. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

There is no play button in my launchpad.
  20. C0DE Blue New Player

Give it a minute, it will appear. Deep breath, exhale. Unclench.